+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
@legalfalcon
Hello Legalfalcon
I recently saw your post in Nov 2019 group regarding outlanders can also contact Canadian MPs and if luck have it, we can get a response.
In this context, my details are as follows:
  1. I am an Ontario PNP nominee and applied for PR through EE online; AOR being Dec 2019.
  2. From various webform requests, GCMS notes and telephonic calls to IRCC, I could gather information that my PR application had already PASSED all stages of processing since May 2020;
  3. However, I am yet to receive a final decision and subsequently PPR/COPR.
  4. Country of Origin/Nationality-India
Given this background, I want to know your expert views on whether contacting suitable MP from Toronto is advisable. Also, I intend to write only e-mail to them, so will it be advisable to send separate emails to 3-4 MPs from Toronto for the same issue at the same time so as to increase the chance of reply from any one of them?

Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello Legalfalcon
I recently saw your post in Nov 2019 group regarding outlanders can also contact Canadian MPs and if luck have it, we can get a response.
In this context, my details are as follows:
  1. I am an Ontario PNP nominee and applied for PR through EE online; AOR being Dec 2019.
  2. From various webform requests, GCMS notes and telephonic calls to IRCC, I could gather information that my PR application had already PASSED all stages of processing since May 2020;
  3. However, I am yet to receive a final decision and subsequently PPR/COPR.
  4. Country of Origin/Nationality-India
Given this background, I want to know your expert views on whether contacting suitable MP from Toronto is advisable. Also, I intend to write only e-mail to them, so will it be advisable to send separate emails to 3-4 MPs from Toronto for the same issue at the same time so as to increase the chance of reply from any one of them?

Regards
IRCC has started rolling our PPRs and I would suggest that you wait for a few more days.

If after that you do not receive your PPR, then you can contact the MP from where you deicide to settle in Ontario.

The email id of the MPs can be found at https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search

Reactions: dn3 and rovar473

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Seems things are turning positive.

Canada in India Tweet says " we are working to launch a limited passport submission service next week. Stay tuned for more details "

Dear Hemilshah, visa application centers in Turkey and in many other countries have already been open for many months already. Therefore I can almost guarantee you that you will not get a PPR even if they open the VAC in India at some point in the future. As you can already see in their announcement, the travel restrictions remain in effect until at least October 31st and highly likely will be extended for god knows how many months to come.

Yes, some VACs issue PPRs to those who already got an expired visa on their passport, and to some students and family members of canadians&PRs, but not for us. For outland express entry candidates they issue nothing. So I'd advise you not to have false hope to avoid further disappointment.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
IRCC has started rolling our PPRs and I would suggest that you wait for a few more days.

If after that you do not receive your PPR, then you can contact the MP from where you deicide to settle in Ontario.

The email id of the MPs can be found at https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search
Thank You so much for guidance once again.
In this mad world of PR processing, only YOU are keeping us sane !!!

Reactions: legalfalcon

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Dear Hemilshah, visa application centers in Turkey and in many other countries have already been open for many months already. Therefore I can almost guarantee you that you will not get a PPR even if they open the VAC in India at some point in the future. As you can already see in their announcement, the travel restrictions remain in effect until at least October 31st and highly likely will be extended for god knows how many months to come.

Yes, some VACs issue PPRs to those who already got an expired visa on their passport, and to some students and family members of canadians&PRs, but not for us. For outland express entry candidates they issue nothing. So I'd advise you not to have false hope to avoid further disappointment.
Thank you for the Unsolicited advise. Happy to know that you are aware that " some students and Family members of Canadian PRs are getting some positive news which infact is a positive sign.

Reactions: dn3

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received CoPR letters for me & dependents yesterday and here goes my timelines;

OINP Invite: 1st Aug 2019
OINP Submission: 24th Aug 2019
OINP Approval: 22nd Nov 2019

Stream: PNP Inland
NOC: 2173
Applicants: 4 (1 born in Canada)

ITA: 27th Oct 2019
AOR: 17th Dec 2019
Medical Passed: 10th Jan 2020
Bio Request: 10th Jan 2020
Bio Submitted: 21st Jan 2020

Visa Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia
Eligibility and security passed: 20th May 2020
Criminality passed: 7th Oct 2020
Virtual landing email: 8th Oct 2020
Application approved and CoPR generated: 10-10-2020
Received CoPR letters: 15-10-2020

Wishing you all very best !!

Thanks,
Andavarayan M
Congratulations

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019

From what I have read on different forums, some of the candidates who got PPRs on 15th Oct 2020 don’t have relatives in Canada. So hopefully this could be the start (albeit slow) of better things to come .

Reactions: Hemilshah80

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
From what I have read on different forums, some of the candidates who got PPRs on 15th Oct 2020 don’t have relatives in Canada. So hopefully this could be the start (albeit slow) of better things to come .
It is indeed a positive sign. But sadly a doomsayer can't get that.

PuneSINP

May 15, 2017
Here's the latest update from VFS India, regarding Passport Request Services.

"16 October 2020

IRCC is now sending courier instructions to clients who previously received a passport request letter. If you receive this letter via email, follow the instructions to submit the letter with your valid passport. Do not submit your passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine courier instruction letter, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remain closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation."
Could you please share link where this information is given particularly about instructions on courier letters

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Could you please share link where this information is given particularly about instructions on courier letters
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/courier-instructions

16 October 2020

IRCC is now sending courier instructions to clients who previously received a passport request letter. If you receive this letter via email, follow the instructions to submit the letter with your valid passport. Do not submit your passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine courier instruction letter, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remain closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

Reactions: Hemilshah80

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Received my GCMS notes. My COPR isn't printed yet but the doc number is T60287****. Earlier in this chat, I believe people with 60285**** were still waiting to receive their COPR - I guess I have a few weeks to wait? Looks like my file is at CPC Ottawa with Vancouver Immigration as my secondary office as well.

Reactions: Aj9277

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Received my GCMS notes. My COPR isn't printed yet but the doc number is T60287****. Earlier in this chat, I believe people with 60285**** were still waiting to receive their COPR - I guess I have a few weeks to wait? Looks like my file is at CPC Ottawa with Vancouver Immigration as my secondary office as well.
Could you please tell how long ago you ordered your gcms note?

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Mine is also close to yours "T602870***" with CPC-Ottawa Being primary and Vancouver immigration being secondary office.

Reactions: LaFontaine