+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Received my GCMS notes. My COPR isn't printed yet but the doc number is T60287****. Earlier in this chat, I believe people with 60285**** were still waiting to receive their COPR - I guess I have a few weeks to wait? Looks like my file is at CPC Ottawa with Vancouver Immigration as my secondary office as well.
I am not sure if the print queue is in logical order as I am T60285**** and haven't heard a thing.

Reactions: LaFontaine

nuu_dxb

Oct 19, 2020
Hello Guys,

Anyone please tell me what is the best way of requesting GCMS notes. Third Party or thru Citizen (My friend is a canadian citizen). Please share the links to request GCMS notes from official canadian immigration site.

AOR : 26 DEC 2019

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hello Guys,

Anyone please tell me what is the best way of requesting GCMS notes. Third Party or thru Citizen (My friend is a canadian citizen). Please share the links to request GCMS notes from official canadian immigration site.

AOR : 26 DEC 2019
Both gets the work done. If u request gcms from ircc website, it is 5$ whereas if u order from third party it varies like thegcmsonline charges Rs. 699 and getgcms charges ard Rs.1200

as114

Jun 2, 2020
Hi All,
The golden email has arrived :D. We received our COPR this morning. And I am happy to share our timeline:
FSW-O with OINP
Country of Residence: USA
OINP approved: Nov 4, 2019
Express entry AOR: Dec 16, 2020
Medical date: Jan 9, 2020
VO: Sydney CIO
Dependant: 1
Relative in canada: Brother-in-law (PR)

This forum has given us a lot of hope and direction when we needed. I wish all of you the very best for your future endeavors wherever you go! I pray that all of you who are waiting will get their golden emails very very soon!

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Hi All,
The golden email has arrived :D. We received our COPR this morning. And I am happy to share our timeline:
FSW-O with OINP

This forum has given us a lot of hope and direction when we needed. I wish all of you the very best for your future endeavors wherever you go! I pray that all of you who are waiting will get their golden emails very very soon!
Congrats man... Such posts give me hope.

gabru_007

Aug 18, 2020
Hi All,
FSW-O with OINP

Congrats Dear. Do you require Visa to travel?

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
According to our conversation with IRCC agent on October 1st, we were told that things were going to change after Oct 8 and PR application processing will pick up speed. And that is what I saw. Keep your hopes high and eyes on your emails. It is coming soon for all!
i hope so. I will cross 8 months time in few days. Received two ghost updates this month, will call IRCC tomorrow so see whats the latest update

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Just finished a phone call with IRCC agent. To be honest, I find calling them useless. They couldn't tell me how are they processing PRs, what does the 'finalise application' process mean (actually she did say it's just writing the landing letter - so I asked why is it taking so long, she said she doesn't know), what to expect next, why certain offices work faster than others (like Sydney vs Ottawa), what is considered 'essential worker'.. She pretty much kept saying that she doesn't know. And I asked what can I do and she says nothing. So here goes nothingness again. Very frustrating. :(

Reactions: Pandora18

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
According to our conversation with IRCC agent on October 1st, we were told that things were going to change after Oct 8 and PR application processing will pick up speed. And that is what I saw. Keep your hopes high and eyes on your emails. It is coming soon for all!
That's very nice to know..my application will be 10 months next week, this gives me some hope. 2 applicants from consultant where we have applied have already received PPR with November 2019 AOR.

When did you get PPR/COPR?

Harpreet dubai

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
28 dec 2019
That's very nice to know..my application will be 10 months next week, this gives me some hope. 2 applicants from consultant where we have applied have already received PPR with November 2019 AOR.

When did you get PPR/COPR?
U mean from dubai right ?