+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you! I am inland and a single applicant. I ordered the GCMS notes and post June 29th, they haven't touched my file. I regularly call them and receive different answers everytime.
Me AOR November 8th 2019. Federal skilled trade program.Still waiting . Not any updates
Every time I get different answers whenever call the agent.
Waiting for notes

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Hi Aj9277,

Did you copr letter yet? Mine was updated on august-30th with PQ number some 9000’s, i see your PQ copr is 1115 on august-31st.

I dint received any correspondence since august-30th, aor-december-12th inland cec, please share your update. Thanks
No, I haven’t received it yet. Applied for gcms again; waiting for em and my PQ is 9515.

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
No, I haven’t received it yet. Applied for gcms again; waiting for em and my PQ is 9515.
Thanks for the info,even my PQ is same as yours still waiting for the update, looks like many people are waiting for copr for inland applications.

Harpreet dubai

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
28 dec 2019
I know friends
Who have got work permits approved recently from gulf

Harpreet dubai

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
28 dec 2019
Hey Harpreet,
Read first 2 pages for the information as it is correct as well and last 4 to 5 pages which contains the notes which is defined by the dedicated officer.
Thanks.
Thanks pratikz
Will do so

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
That's great news! What's your VO and last status update, if you don't mind my asking?
My application has always been at CIO-Sydney. Last time it's updated in May when I submitted updated P.o.F. Status was review required for Eligibility since February and nothing new since then.

AshJ19

Sep 18, 2020
Hello !!

Received my GCMS notes today, there is just one change wrt. the GCMS notes received on 17-July.

The only change is on On page-3, under Group Name:

Group#: 2-TRG34LC
Name: CN COVID PACE
Type: PR-Other

The rest of the status is same

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:

Almost 4 months now and no movement. Thoughts of folks in the same situation?

@legalfalcon could you please share your take on the application. Thank you!

Warm Regards,
AJ
Category: CEC
Submission Date - 31-Dec-2019
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: CPC Edmonton

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
Hi, I have a PR application which is already in process and I am in the same boat as you guys. It's waiting on final decision due to travel restrictions for USA.

Recently I got PPR for the Temporary Work Visa which my employer filed and the letter mentions "We require your passport to finalize your application. Please provide your passport with a copy of this letter.....".

Now I don't know if I should submit just my passport only or for the whole family (mine, spouse and USA born child). If I submit just mine then how would the family travel? Thanks