Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
I hope you realize USA is hardest hit, has more fatalities and more active cases than India
In fact, the number of active cases in US is more than the combined active cases of Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Spain, UK, Iran, Pakistan, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Bangladesh, Turkey, Germany, Iraq, Canada, Qatar !!!!
I concur with your viewpoint here. Its very hard to understand the rationale because they are opening VAC in Pakistan and USA. One has relatively lesser count and other has more patients count. They appear to be operating only at the extreme ends and there seems to be no 'midgard' (middle ground) ;).

Reactions: dn3

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Hello,

Even I am December outland AINP PR applicant. Eligibility, security and criminality passed in may. Waiting for Final approval.

I think there will be some movement now. Atleast they released something regarding PR applications. As there will be too many applications, they need to open things step by step. First they need to clear people who already go COPR. Later they will consider approving new applications. They have mentioned that new applications will be processed as usual. Maybe there will b some news soon.
Same here. Have been waiting with 'All Valid' status since 1st week of May.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Once VAC is open, we will fall under exempt from the travel restrictions once we get golden mail.. my assumption
Fingers crossed!
Also, this may also be the operating guidelines for COPRs approved after March 18, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Approved permanent resident applicants with expired or expiring documents
If you’re outside Canada
If we already approved your permanent resident application, but you can't travel to Canada before your documents expire, or your documents have already expired, don’t contact us until you’re ready to travel to Canada.

When you’re ready to travel to Canada
Use the Web form to let us know when, and the reason(s) why. The next steps will depend on your situation.

You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption. Also:

• when you arrive, you must have an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including how you will get to the place you’re staying
  • all family members included in the application should travel to Canada at the same time, if possible
  • you should have a confirmed travel plan (for example, plane tickets) or you must be willing to book and confirm travel plans as soon as approved

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
yes .. i ordered on 23 june and got on 9th July.
Sorry! I overlooked your signature that already mentions about GCMS.
In your GCMS notes also the last mentioned VO is CIO and final decision pending? I mean did they not transfer electronic file to NDVO yet? Any clues on that?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I concur with your viewpoint here. Its very hard to understand the rationale because they are opening VAC in Pakistan and USA. One has relatively lesser count and other has more patients count. They appear to be operating only at the extreme ends and there seems to be no 'midgard' (middle ground) ;).
Your OINP dates and NOC are almost similar to mine :) even PR application dates, except I am AOR Dec 22, 2019 , No addition of dependent and one ADR in May'20...Hopefully we all are flush with COPRs in Aug'20 :cool:

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Once VAC is open, we will fall under exempt from the travel restrictions once we get golden mail.. my assumption
Also to note that Since India is about to get into ULOCK phase 3 , there is a very high probability that the VACs would resume it's services by coming week.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
I hope you realize USA is hardest hit, has more fatalities and more active cases than India
In fact, the number of active cases in US is more than the combined active cases of Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Spain, UK, Iran, Pakistan, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Bangladesh, Turkey, Germany, Iraq, Canada, Qatar !!!!
Argument is pointless. Canadian government decides these things, so there is nothing Indian outland apps can do but wait till the VOs open again...Sam as in South Africa or whichever other country

Last edited:

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Reactions: EnthuChap

Bajan2464eva

Oct 21, 2019
Barbados
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Nomination.....
18-10-2019
I’m from Barbados. Our VAC office have reopened and regular flights have also resumed as of July 12th from Canada.

All the stages in my application have been valid since I checked in May.

I’m still waiting as well.

December FSW-O with AINP

June2020

Mar 1, 2020
Fingers crossed!
Also, this may also be the operating guidelines for COPRs approved after March 18, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Approved permanent resident applicants with expired or expiring documents
If you’re outside Canada
If we already approved your permanent resident application, but you can't travel to Canada before your documents expire, or your documents have already expired, don’t contact us until you’re ready to travel to Canada.

When you’re ready to travel to Canada
Use the Web form to let us know when, and the reason(s) why. The next steps will depend on your situation.

You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption. Also:

• when you arrive, you must have an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including how you will get to the place you’re staying
  • all family members included in the application should travel to Canada at the same time, if possible
  • you should have a confirmed travel plan (for example, plane tickets) or you must be willing to book and confirm travel plans as soon as approved
You are correct, mate! I talked to the agent yesterday and was told that even if I was approved after March 18 I could still travel to Canada. The talk was before the update came out. However, before that happens, you need to request for a travel authorization letter from IRCC in order to travel by raising webform. Once the webform received by the IRCC, you need to convince them by providing a detailed plans with supporting docs as per 3 points mentioned. If they are okay with your plan they i will approve and send you the authorization letter so u can travel.. The only problem now is really when we will get our CoPR and PRV,,,

Reactions: @dasha0609 and dn3

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
People around here that used a representative for your applications... how often do you email or call them(representative/lawyer) for updates on your application?
Every month. But now I call IRCC directly since I have my application number with me.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
I got this response from my lawyer this morning:
" IRCC does have limited resources so they have asked us to please be patient and not follow up unless there is a substantive issue with a file. At this point, they have confirmed already that there is no issue with your application and it is just a matter of an IRCC agent having the time to get to the landing procedure. In our experience, IRCC will not cooperate with further follow-ups as nothing has changed so we just have to wait. "

The wait continues.

Reactions: egam189

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone. I got this response today:

- The eligibility review is met..

However, 6 weeks ago I got

- The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed

In both mails background/criminality and security verification are currently valid.

What does this mean, met and passed. I thought that met come first, and passed is final, but I got it the other way around. Should I be concerned?