Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Your OINP dates and NOC are almost similar to mine :) even PR application dates, except I am AOR Dec 22, 2019 , No addition of dependent and one ADR in May'20...Hopefully we all are flush with COPRs in Aug'20 :cool:
Yeah mate! We are sailing in the same boat and hopefully will reach the destination together. Happy to find a like minded fellow passenger ;)

In every preceding month, we feel that the next month is going to get us the coveted PPR and the gates will be opened. With Stage-3 reopening already in place, hopefully, Canada would feel confident to allow us a passage into a new life and a new way of living there.

Last edited:
Reactions: dn3

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Yeah mate! We are sailing in the same boat and hopefully will reach the destination together. Happy to find a like minded fellow passenger ;)

In every preceding month, we feel that the next month is going to get us the coveted PPR and the gates will be opened. With Stage-3 reopening already in place, hopefully, Canada would feel confident to allow us a passage into a new life and a new way of living there.
Canada schools are opening on September 8th for full 5 days regular school. That’s like back to normal Atleast for kids...

How many immigrants they want to allow from which all countries is a big very question PM probably will address soon. Wonder what they did with the survey responses.

US is operating back normally too irrespective of the cases and the anti-immigration climate there is probably a reason why Canada wants to take advantage to welcome people who leave USA... in 2008 too Canada ran a special program for US immigrants. Employers seem to be considering people from USA already trained for a similar culture.

But Canada immigration is not dependent on US and is very diverse from all around the world. They could not drag it drastically for several more months silently.

How is international commercial flights in your country apart from VAC? Not all countries are flying - wouldn’t that be needed to come in?

I feel it isn’t just a Canada individual decision to let people come in. The other country needs to have needed operations too. When countries are focusing on safety it’s going to be hard for Canada to go and request a country to let people immigrate.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Canada schools are opening on September 8th for full 5 days regular school. That’s like back to normal Atleast for kids...

How many immigrants they want to allow from which all countries is a big very question PM probably will address soon. Wonder what they did with the survey responses.

US is operating back normally too irrespective of the cases and the anti-immigration climate there is probably a reason why Canada wants to take advantage to welcome people who leave USA... in 2008 too Canada ran a special program for US immigrants. Employers seem to be considering people from USA already trained for a similar culture.

But Canada immigration is not dependent on US and is very diverse from all around the world. They could not drag it drastically for several more months silently.

How is international commercial flights in your country apart from VAC? Not all countries are flying - wouldn’t that be needed to come in?

I feel it isn’t just a Canada individual decision to let people come in. The other country needs to have needed operations too. When countries are focusing on safety it’s going to be hard for Canada to go and request a country to let people immigrate.
Majority of other countries running flights for tourist visa so it is now on canada to open flights

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
This is hilarious.The person is clearly mentioning about flight tickets and dates yet IRCC tweets back template reply !!!! @CitImmCanada
hi, I have followed the instructions for a copr extension and raised web form for 4 times. Two times in May with very vague reply. Twice in July with settlement plan and flight tickets, but no reply yet. My flight was on 14th August and I’m dying for any progress!
6:43 PM · Jul 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

IRCC

@CitImmCanada

·
36m

Replying to
@jfang2020
1/2 We are unable to provide timelines currently. IRCC will assess whether or not you meet the travel exemptions and if you meet the travel exemption, you will receive an authorization to travel to Canada to land as a permanent resident in Canada.

IRCC

@CitImmCanada

·
36m

Replying to
@jfang2020
2/2 Further instructions will be provided in this letter. When contacting IRCC, please include information about preferred travel dates.

Reactions: @dasha0609

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021

I recall that the Canadian PM in one of his address to the Press had touched upon thaw in the immigration and had justified it; by mentioning that he intends to create a good economic and healthy environment for the new immigrants when they arrive in Canada. Certainly judging from the pandemic curve flattening and job recovery numbers, one feels that now is the opportune time for Canada to let immigrants in.

International flights are operational in my country. Its upto Canada to decide when they decide to take off the 'apartheid' taboo from us outlanders.

Reactions: EssGee

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Majority of other countries running flights for tourist visa so it is now on canada to open flights
Just trying to list possibilities for delay...

India for example didn’t start international commercial flights I believe.

People from USA have been coming to Canada in regular flights. But they are Canadian citizens or people who already have their PR card. Canadians also for example can go to Bahamas and come back.

There is a list for travel exemptions. Unfortunately it’s only people who got PR before March 12th or so. However my PR letter states that if I am outside Canada to contact them via an email for travel instructions. Looks like they will give a permission to enter.

as114

Jun 2, 2020
Hi guys I have a question. I was selected from Express entry pool and received invitation for Ontario PNP. That gave me extra 600 points and I received ITA. Do I fall under PNP or FSW? Thank you for your answers in advance!

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Reactions: ahiney

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Anyone aware of CoPR or PPR progress if country of residence is Germany?
Offices are very much open here and flights are also available to canada.