+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I made a point a politely, but you are reacting with an angry emoticon and making personal comments against me. I'm sorry; I'm sorry for you.

And in your post, to which I responded, you were clearly implying that 'India's unlock phase 3' may trigger opening of Canadian VACs/VFSs in India from Aug 1. But, as I said, VFS offices are, physically, already open in India. There is no logical connection between easing of lockdown in India and starting of Canada related services by VFSs.

And, for sake of clarity, I humbly suggest you writing complete sentences instead of fragments/ broken sentences when you are making multiple points.

Lastly, I firmly stand by my point that Canada currently is unwilling to let any kind of travellers from India (and in many other countries) enter Canada. I didn't say travellers from ALL countries; I just said ' travellers from many countries'.

I end this discussion with you; this is my last post. Good luck :)
Thanks.
Your post is self-contradictory :D Indeed ignorance is bliss!!
Not spamming this useful forum with replies to your naivety anymore, and yes! good luck with your future.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone. I got this response today:

- The eligibility review is met..

However, 6 weeks ago I got

- The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed

In both mails background/criminality and security verification are currently valid.

What does this mean, met and passed. I thought that met come first, and passed is final, but I got it the other way around. Should I be concerned?
It's just play of tenses in English.
Clearly, You have PASSED the Eligibility-REQUIREMENT or in other words, when you enquired 6 weeks ago that was the latest status.
Now, of course once you have passed eligibility, any review of eligibility (i.e. the process) after last status would be MET (unless there is change of circumstance, say IME expired)
Nothing to worry about;)

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I got this response from my lawyer this morning:
" IRCC does have limited resources so they have asked us to please be patient and not follow up unless there is a substantive issue with a file. At this point, they have confirmed already that there is no issue with your application and it is just a matter of an IRCC agent having the time to get to the landing procedure. In our experience, IRCC will not cooperate with further follow-ups as nothing has changed so we just have to wait. "

The wait continues.
We got this ! :) Learning how to be comfortable in the uncomfortable.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Today I received my GCMS notes. My AOR is December 27 2019 and I am an FSW-Outland applicant. County of Birth is India and currently residing in USA. So I see my file has not been updated since 1st April 2020. And it says the following in the Assessments section:
Primary Office: Vancouver Immigration
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

Last Notes updated Also Indicates the reviewer officer is satisfied with every information provided.

Can somebody tell me what is Info Sharing and how much time it can take and Security is Empty does that mean it's not started yet? Please also let me know what other important columns I can see in case I skipped something. For nearly 4 months the application has not been touched at all. Any insights are welcome.

Thank you

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Today I received my GCMS notes. My AOR is December 27 2019 and I am an FSW-Outland applicant. County of Birth is India and currently residing in USA. So I see my file has not been updated since 1st April 2020. And it says the following in the Assessments section:
Primary Office: Vancouver Immigration
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

Last Notes updated Also Indicates the reviewer officer is satisfied with every information provided.

Can somebody tell me what is Info Sharing and how much time it can take and Security is Empty does that mean it's not started yet? Please also let me know what other important columns I can see in case I skipped something. For nearly 4 months the application has not been touched at all. Any insights are welcome.

Thank you
Security will always be blank. Info sharing is probably down with USA biometrics. Your application seems fine. :)

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Security will always be blank. Info sharing is probably down with USA biometrics. Your application seems fine. :)
Basically is it like with the VAC offices or in the internal departments of USA? Because if it's VAC I guess the VAC centers have been opened from this week.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Basically is it like with the VAC offices or in the internal departments of USA? Because if it's VAC I guess the VAC centers have been opened from this week.
I don’t know. My info sharing with US was just biometrics. I’ve never lived in the USA, so might be different for you. It might be everything regards to sharing information between the two countries.

sach0408

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I found out through GCMS notes that my eligibility was "Appears Met" and POF was "Review Required", for which I uploaded the Balance Statement last week. I received a ghost update on the account today and saw that my "Review of additional documents" has been updated to "Not Applicable". What does this update indicate? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I have seen lot of PNP - Outland getting approved but FSW - Outland is too much wait. Don't know why its happening.
Currently, IRCC has put on hold approving FSW-O applications having dependents who are outside Canada...Does your case fall under this category?
Further, under general processing queue, IRCC will process in the order of CEC-FSW-FST
If above are not true in your case and if you already know you have passed all stages-Eligibility, Criminality, Security and your info sharing is Complete (should reflect in GCMS Assessments), try ordering one more GCMS, the usual notion is ordering GCMS triggers file movement :)
Good luck

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Currently, IRCC has put on hold approving FSW-O applications having dependents who are outside Canada...Does your case fall under this category?
Further, under general processing queue, IRCC will process in the order of CEC-FSW-FST
If above are not true in your case and if you already know you have passed all stages-Eligibility, Criminality, Security and your info sharing is Complete (should reflect in GCMS Assessments), try ordering one more GCMS, the usual notion is ordering GCMS triggers file movement :)
Good luck
No I do not have any dependents. And my Info Sharing is the only thing In Progress in GCMS notes. Yes will order one more GCMS notes. Hoping for the best. Thank you :)

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Good luck
Hi there, just wanted to mention that requesting GCMS in itself does not trigger any file movement. GCMS is issued from the IRCC ATIP office and has no impact on the processing of an application. Making frequent requests for GCMS does not make the process go any faster.

Reactions: ad05 and dn3

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi there, just wanted to mention that requesting GCMS in itself does not trigger any file movement. GCMS is issued from the IRCC ATIP office and has no impact on the processing of an application. Making frequent requests for GCMS does not make the process go any faster.
How I wish!!! :)

Reactions: caipsnotes