+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Hi, I have been silent follower of this forum since long. My 6 months completes today. I called IRCC yesterday and they said, everything is passed, my medical was passed, but is expired now. So we have to wait for it to be extended or re-submit. Do anyone has any idea how long it’s gonna take for them to let us know what to do next or are we gonna have the copr soon. Anyone any idea regarding this?

Narens16

Sep 11, 2019
Hi ,

I am also in the same situation, My profile shows that My application is approved on June 2nd (Exactly 6 months from AOR). I see a new section called "Document status" which shows COPR number, expiry date etc, however I haven't received any COPR email or attachment in my profile.

Anybody else faced this before? Please suggest.
I got my COPR in email today.

Reactions: hirumPK and brbc

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I just called IRCC to ask my status since there was an update of profile yesterday but sill noting has happened. They told me :
Eligibility : passed
Criminality : passed
Security: in process ( which was not initiated last week )

My AOR is December 29
BC PNP-FSW-inland

Do you know how long will it take for a COPR at this point for me?

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
CEC Inland, AOR DEC 2nd 2019,
Medicals DEC 17,
GU1 - March 13th
GU2 - April 15th
GU3- May 27
GU4 - June 2nd, (Status changed to Approved in my profile)
COPR - June 5th.

This forum helped me a lot, Thanks a lot. Good Luck everyone. You all will get PR soon.
congrats

Reactions: Narens16

EEDEC 2019

Jun 3, 2020
CEC Inland, AOR DEC 2nd 2019,
Medicals DEC 17,
GU1 - March 13th
GU2 - April 15th
GU3- May 27
GU4 - June 2nd, (Status changed to Approved in my profile)
COPR - June 5th.

This forum helped me a lot, Thanks a lot. Good Luck everyone. You all will get PR soon.
VO ?

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi guys,

I just called IRCC to ask my status since there was an update of profile yesterday but sill noting has happened. They told me :

My AOR is December 29
BC PNP-FSW-inland

Same with my case file approved waiting for the golden email

Reactions: Tweety77

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi guys,

My AOR is December 29
BC PNP-FSW-inland

I have exactly the same situation. AOR Dec23 - BC PNP-FSW-inland and had an update in my account too. I haven't called them yet but probably they initiated the security as well.

Please keep us posted when there is any status update or hopefully a COPR email :)

varyy

Feb 28, 2020
Hi , finally day has come . Aor 24 December , BC pnp ,EE . Final decision has been made on June 4 .
Everybody with December Aor , just wait patiently , you will get copr in just matter of days . Before last week , I don't have any kind of hope , but when I find they are issuing copr to Inland candidate with December Aor , I got some courage .
Last Friday my security was even not initiated , but on Tuesday got GU , call them , told me everything has passed . So people with everything passed security , eligibility , criminality will get decision finalized in 1-3 days as you can see patteren now.
People with everything passed , don't worry , just wait . It just take one week for me.

So , final decision has been made , but I don't get copr letter . How long it takes to get copr letter after decision has been made . Can somebody help me .

Good luck to those who are waiting .

Taytou

Jun 5, 2020
Hello everyone, i am pnp
Hello everyone, i am pnp nsnp outland aor dec 2nd, i received an email the day my timeline is 100% informing me that my application is being processed and today The status of review of additional documents changed to not applicable. I also received this answer after raising a webform last week:
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.
outland aor dec 2, i received an email the day my timeline is 100% informing me that my application is being processed and today The status of review of additional documents changed to not applicable. I also received this answer after raising a webform last week:
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Can anyone help understand where I am in the process?

thanks in advance