+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi , finally day has come . Aor 24 December , BC pnp ,EE . Final decision has been made on June 4 .
Everybody with December Aor , just wait patiently , you will get copr in just matter of days . Before last week , I don't have any kind of hope , but when I find they are issuing copr to Inland candidate with December Aor , I got some courage .
Last Friday my security was even not initiated , but on Tuesday got GU , call them , told me everything has passed . So people with everything passed security , eligibility , criminality will get decision finalized in 1-3 days as you can see patteren now.
People with everything passed , don't worry , just wait . It just take one week for me.

So , final decision has been made , but I don't get copr letter . How long it takes to get copr letter after decision has been made . Can somebody help me .

Good luck to those who are waiting .
Congratulations! Could you kindly let me know your stream? Is it BC PNP - CEC or BC PNP - FSW ? thanks

april91

Apr 24, 2020
I have exactly the same situation. AOR Dec23 - BC PNP-FSW-inland and had an update in my account too. I haven't called them yet but probably they initiated the security as well.

Please keep us posted when there is any status update or hopefully a COPR email :)
ok sure you too

Reactions: Tweety77

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you
Aor dec 29th
BCPNP
Final decision made on June 2nd
Waiting for COPR
Your AOR and stream is the same as mine. Did you receive any profile/application update before your approval? because mine got an update on the application/profile column yesterday morning but so far nothing has happened in my final decision.
Thanks.

Reactions: rosemevy

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Your AOR and stream is the same as mine. Did you receive any profile/application update before your approval? because mine got an update on the application/profile column yesterday morning but so far nothing has happened in my final decision.
Thanks.
My profile got updated on June 2nd
When I logged in to my account it showed application/profile updated
No other changes in my account
So I called them and the agent confirmed final decision made application is approved

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone, i am pnp
Hello everyone, i am pnp nsnp outland aor dec 2nd, i received an email the day my timeline is 100% informing me that my application is being processed and today The status of review of additional documents changed to not applicable. I also received this answer after raising a webform last week:
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.
outland aor dec 2, i received an email the day my timeline is 100% informing me that my application is being processed and today The status of review of additional documents changed to not applicable. I also received this answer after raising a webform last week:
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
Can anyone help understand where I am in the process?

thanks in advance

Let me gues: your VO is CIO Sydney, NS, right? Since that VO is really slow.

Last edited:

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
Does anyone got status updated to COPR and document number of COPR in gckey account but no email so far for COPR? What was the typical wait time to get it in an email after it got updated in account?

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
I am FSW Inland with AOR Nov 30. I raised webform and everything is valid. So i guess my file is awaiting final review before they make a decision.
Hi,
I’m FSW INLAND AOR 27 nov... i raised webform last week and there is no single update. My file is stuck at Montreal quebec which takes much much longer time to process files...

• Sad
Reactions: EssGee

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hello everyone, i am pnp
Hello everyone, i am pnp nsnp outland aor dec 2nd, i received an email the day my timeline is 100% informing me that my application is being processed and today The status of review of additional documents changed to not applicable. I also received this answer after raising a webform last week:
outland aor dec 2, i received an email the day my timeline is 100% informing me that my application is being processed and today The status of review of additional documents changed to not applicable. I also received this answer after raising a webform last week:
Can anyone help understand where I am in the process?

thanks in advance
I will advise you apply for gcms notes in order to know where you stand in the application process. Webform responses are often generic

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
Hi , finally day has come . Aor 24 December , BC pnp ,EE . Final decision has been made on June 4 .
Everybody with December Aor , just wait patiently , you will get copr in just matter of days . Before last week , I don't have any kind of hope , but when I find they are issuing copr to Inland candidate with December Aor , I got some courage .
Last Friday my security was even not initiated , but on Tuesday got GU , call them , told me everything has passed . So people with everything passed security , eligibility , criminality will get decision finalized in 1-3 days as you can see patteren now.
People with everything passed , don't worry , just wait . It just take one week for me.

So , final decision has been made , but I don't get copr letter . How long it takes to get copr letter after decision has been made . Can somebody help me .

Good luck to those who are waiting .
We are in a similar boat wirh identical situation. Lets hope we receive it by tomorrow. IRCCs systems is not running at its full capacity. If the document is already generated it should be on our way.