+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
I got landing interview over the phone on Friday and afterward the online portal changed to approved. The guy said I should get a copr between friday and monday. I never got email nor pdf through the online account. I called ircc today and was told to wait till Thursday or Friday and if I dont get it then I should let them know and that is a new process which has not been mastered by agents.

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Guys!, got the COPR today, i wish for all of you this golden email.

Aor dec 2019
Pnp inlandEligibility was not met but uploaded webform with updated pof.

Do not lose hope !! NEVER

Please upload missing documents if you’ve find out your application missed something

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Just to personal email. Thats y i am bit sceptical. No updates in my EE profile
Thank you! Can you please share the email provider so that I will be sure not to lose it for the spam filter?

BABA901

May 13, 2020
OUTLAND
AOR: 29 DEC
Biometric completed: 20 jan
MEDical pass: 20 jan
Webform Raised: 20 May (Response received on 26May)

Received Generic Response. Nothing about eligibility, criminal and background validity. Just confirmed that VO is London, England. And was told to contact them for further details. But when opened its website it states that London VO is closed due to covid.

Please guide what should i do? Raise another webform? If someone has the same VO please enlighten me on it.. is closed for all activities? Does this mean they wont be working on my file?

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Done. Thank you for the info
thank you! From what I am seeing the provider will be always @cic.cg.ca so we should pay attention to have this outside the spam filter.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I am happy to see that finally something is moving and some of you got the PR, a new life is beginning.

I am a little sad because since February the Security check has not been starting. Ten days ago I asked to IRCC agent and she told me that has not started yet. I am inland and I had a very good job offer that I have been waiting before accepting for 5 months... Right now I think I am going to lose it and even though I am grateful that my present job let me enter Canada, I am suffering from it because conditions are not the best ones (the same for my partner). This situation is challenging my patience and mental stability, it's pretty obvious.
I still hope to receive the PR on time by the 6th month and some of you has a AOR date more recent than mine, so I hope to have great news soon. Immitracker too keeps telling me that I will receive PR in a few days so... Fingers crossed!

How many people are in this situation (AOR Dec and Security not started)? Let's stay together and strong.

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019
I am happy to see that finally something is moving and some of you got the PR, a new life is beginning.

I am a little sad because since February the Security check has not been starting. Ten days ago I asked to IRCC agent and she told me that has not started yet. I am inland and I had a very good job offer that I have been waiting before accepting for 5 months... Right now I think I am going to lose it and even though I am grateful that my present job let me enter Canada, I am suffering from it because conditions are not the best ones (the same for my partner). This situation is challenging my patience and mental stability, it's pretty obvious.
I still hope to receive the PR on time by the 6th month and some of you has a AOR date more recent than mine, so I hope to have great news soon. Immitracker too keeps telling me that I will receive PR in a few days so... Fingers crossed!

How many people are in this situation (AOR Dec and Security not started)? Let's stay together and strong.
In the same situation here, i dont know your office but mine is Sydney.
From what i've been reading in the posts here everyone who has that office fell into a black hole. nothing is happening and no movement is recorder for months now

Reactions: Jurafsky

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
In the same situation here, i dont know your office but mine is Sydney.
From what i've been reading in the posts here everyone who has that office fell into a black hole. nothing is happening and no movement is recorder for months now
VO: Montreal - from my understanding seems working very slow

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020

Same with me

Reactions: Jurafsky

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017

We have the same timeline. AOR 23 Dec - security not initiated

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi guys.. Just a kind suggestion. U all can keep signatures with basic information which are asked by people repeatedly and sometimes create confusion. You can refer my signature or similar ones in forum. This wil save loads of time. You can keep updating it as your status change

Reactions: Kechy332