+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

FORGODSAKE

May 24, 2020
I have exact the same timeline and still waiting.... only 19 days left and I had ADR on May.20 ( bank statement and credit card statement... I did know why they are interested in my credit card statement....) nothing happened till now.
Right.. I guess they are just wondering whether the wages go though the bank account which under our name.

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys. I would like to share some updates for my process. AOR Dec 27, 2019. VO is Sydney, NS.
I got a GU early last week and raised a web form to request the latest status of each item. Today, I got the response that all items are valid (background, security, criminal). Two month ago (around the start of COVID-19), I got the response through web form that background is under process and security is not started.
So, what I want to say is stay calm and be patient. Even the slowest VO (it's said the Sydney is the worst) started to moving forward, our applications should be OK, and what we and they need is the time.

Reactions: Liz C

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
No, I am from India. Currently in Ontario
I believe you are getting approval under new rules then.

Does your COPR states that you only need to send a photo ? If yes then it's a new rule of getting COPR.

Can you share your application category is it CEC inland or CEC-PNP Inland ? and what was your VO ?

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I believe you are getting approval under new rules then.

Does your COPR states that you only need to send a photo ? If yes then it's a new rule of getting COPR.

Can you share your application category is it CEC inland or CEC-PNP Inland ? and what was your VO ?

Yes. The email states that i need to send a copy of the letter and 2 pp photos with name and UCI .

My timeline
PNP from Alberta
1 year of CEC in Ontario. So its PNP-CEC
Worked and Currently staying in Ontario.
AOR- Dec 8, 2019.
Medical passed - Jan 2, 2020.
Biometrics - Jan 9, 2020.
Raised webform 5-6 times since March.
Applied for GCMS note twice. Got 1 on April 17 stating review required for employment letter. Raised a webform and got reply that everything is met.
CoPR today - May 25, 2020
VO- Halifax, Nova Scotia

Thanks to everyone here for sharing you experiences, knowledge, timelines and positivity.

Hope for the best and yours is on the way ✌✌

Last edited:

waqar.azhar

Nov 27, 2018
Yes. The email states that i need to send a copy of the letter and 2 pp photos with name and UCI .

My timeline
PNP from Alberta
AOR- Dec 8, 2019.
Applied for GCMS note twice. Got 1 on April 17 stating review required for employment letter. Raised a webform and got reply that everything is met.

Thanks to everyone here for sharing you experiences, knowledge, timelines and positivity.

Congratulations :)

Reactions: Anncs

pvasishta

Jun 4, 2019

My timeline
PNP from Alberta
AOR- Dec 8, 2019.

Congratulations

Reactions: Anncs

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations.. If I can ask...was there no PPR and is it directly CoPR? Can you confirm? I am reading on some other threads that they are seeing an 'Approved' status on the CIC account, but they haven't received any PPR and there is no CoPR either..

No PPR. Its directly CoPR