Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Any FSW Inland got PPR/CoPR so far? December AOR.

Or is it only CEC/PNP so far?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi guys.. Just a kind suggestion. U all can keep signatures with basic information which are asked by people repeatedly and sometimes create confusion. You can refer my signature or similar ones in forum. This wil save loads of time. You can keep updating it as your status change
The signature appears on my laptop, but not on my phone. I think that's why ppl keep on asking.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Yea.. it does create confusion as we are getting multiple updates now and i am sure it will increase over time. Having signature will keep things clear.

Daniel_Cheng

Mar 10, 2020
Hello guys, I received GCMS notes just now. My AOR is 15/12, MEP 07/01, biometrics 13/01. Program is FSW-outland, and my primary office is Ottawa, secondary office is centralized intake office. the status is:

eligibility: review required
security: not started
criminality: passed

anyone can share what do you think?
Also a good thing is I noticed in the note file that there is an update on my file on 03/04, but nothing happened back in system. It is still going on.

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
Hello guys, I received GCMS notes just now. My AOR is 15/12, MEP 07/01, biometrics 13/01. Program is FSW-outland, and my primary office is Ottawa, secondary office is centralized intake office. the status is:

eligibility: review required
security: not started
criminality: passed

anyone can share what do you think?
Also a good thing is I noticed in the note file that there is an update on my file on 03/04, but nothing happened back in system. It is still going on.
Review required is for what?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Guys!, got the COPR today, i wish for all of you this golden email.

Aor dec 2019
Pnp inlandEligibility was not met but uploaded webform with updated pof.

Do not lose hope !! NEVER

Please upload missing documents if you’ve find out your application missed something
Congrats! And its good to know you saved yourself by calling and then updating POF. This also confirms that even if you get a PNP, you still need to meet POF for Express Entry.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
It means that your eligibility is passed, or at least marked passed by an analyst / assistant.
so in this case what happens next when everything is passed, what is the next step or time taken to approve the application? TIA.

Mona66

May 15, 2020
TRICK TO GET TO TALK TO AN IRCC AGENT

Read ahead only if you are facing this issue: IRCC robot says they are unable to connect you to an agent due to high volume of calls

During the call to IRCC.........the robot asks you your application id......the robot tells u ur application status(that status is useless because that is already available in ur online account) and later when u press 0 to connect to an agent ....robot says they are unable to connect you to an agent.

The trick is to deliberately enter incorrect application id so that IRCC robot fails to locate your application........then when you press 0....you are eventually connected to an agent.

Possible logic behind this trick:-

When u enter correct application id.....IRCC's robot gives you your application status (useless one!)...and IRCC thinks that it is not important to connect you to an agent because you got the status . But when u enter incorrect id....IRCC fails to locate ur application...and IRCC thinks that it may be important to connect you to an agent coz u did not get what you needed or there may be some issue.

[ you may already know that the best time to call IRCC (for shortest wait time) is just a few minutes before 9:00 A.M EST...say...8:55 A.M ]

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Decision made on my file on the 1st of April!
(AOR:28 December; program: FSW-O; Country: India; VO: don't know)

I'm so excited to share with all of you that I just hung up the call with IRCC and they informed me that decision was made on my file on 01.04.2020. They said I have passed all the checks like eligibility, security etc. When I asked them if they could please explicitly tell me whether my application has been approved, they regretted their inability to tell that. I'm 99.99% sure that my application has been approved :) :) Thanks to all of you for your help and support :)
Did you call from India..may I know the contact number please

Reactions: Ravif39

Vivek@can

Jan 14, 2019
it means you have to check the previous threads and not just simply ask to get an answer in an instant.
Seriously I checked a lot sir but I didn't saw this kind of a reply for a webform. Please tell me whether it says " I passed the eligibility verification or not"... please