+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

BROWNMUNDA

Jul 7, 2015
hi i got off the phone from cic. agent told me everything is passed(eligibility, security, background). but they did not say that file is approved. i also raised a webform couple of days ago. in which they mentioned that decision has been made and i will get the mail or email from them with the decision. does it means application is approved ? if anyone has same case please let me know.

Reactions: Lithin and rogerEE

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
hi i got off the phone from cic. agent told me everything is passed(eligibility, security, background). but they did not say that file is approved. i also raised a webform couple of days ago. in which they mentioned that decision has been made and i will get the mail or email from them with the decision. does it means application is approved ? if anyone has same case please let me know.
Thanks for your information. What number did you call to speak with an CIC agent? I tried several times, and each time I was handed up after a long selection from the memu. Any help is appreciated to reach to a CIC agent.

Gurdit0099

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
can you share your timeline p

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I just got reply for my webform request which I have raised on last week. It says

- The background verifications are currently valid.
- The security background verifications are currently valid.
- The criminal background verifications are currently valid.

AOR: Dec 05, 2019, CEC-Inland

Reactions: Higherheights

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
I just got reply for my webform request which I have raised on last week. It says

Did they mentioned any thing about eligibility

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Lads, let's be honest, we would be very fortunate if we get our PPRs this month or even next month for that matter.
I had a fascinating conversation with an agent last Friday, found out that my application was approved on March 20th (AOR Nov 12th, CEC Inland). Since it was approved after March 18th, it's on hold for a formidable future!

After asking a few cheeky questions, I was gutted to find out that we won't be receiving PPRs until the federal employees are back at the office, which is basically when you can start submitting your passports and the borders are open. The option for approving PPRs through a phone is only applicable for the applicants whose applications were approved prior to March 19th.

So yeah, brace yourself for long bloody frustrating days or even months ahead! And just saying, instead of asking useless questions like whats the application status?

We all should be considering asking the most quintessential question "when will they restart passport submission and COPR process"?
If I recall correctly, there have been people that got PR during these days (at least according to Immitracker).
Even if the application has been approved before March 19th, people have still to send passport and finalize the application. I am not sure that one or two days could change the destiny of an applicant.
In addition to this, my agent told me that some of their clients have recently received the approving of their PPRs through the phone for applications that have been approved for sure after March 20th.

Anyway we have to wait at least 6 months, that's normal and these are the rules even if we don't like it!
In Ontario the situation seems to be stable and they are going - step by step - to re-open for business. Maybe the wait time won't be so long.

Try to stay positive! I can understand your concern about what to ask and not to ask, but I don't think there are useless questions. It's just a matter of point of view.

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019

Hi! do you remember getting any ghost updates when the security was finihed? or started?

FrozanAzizi

May 11, 2020
Hi,
My husband’s application was received on December 2nd, 2019 and by the 27th January, 2020, he received his medical report and a few days after on the CiC online tool. It said that they have received his medical report in February. After on the March 2, 2020. He got an email from the immigration that his file has been forwarded to the visa office in London, Ontario for further processing. We haven’t got any other email from them since the March. Does anyone know how long is the processing time in visa office in London Ontario? Thank you.