+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Did you call CIC to find out your application status like eligibility met, VO etc
Couldn't reach the agent due to the high volume of calls.

But the robot said that the background check has not started and they are still processing my eligibility.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi guys, did anyone come across the office in Warsaw before? I have heard of many different like Sydney, London, but never Warsaw...

My application is in process and this is the office that is handling my application. No more information available. Is it a good idea to contact that office directly?

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
Good day xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

xxx, agent xxxx
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Are they saying my file is at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia or just a generic answer?????????

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Good day xxxxx,

• Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

xxx, agent xxxx

Are they saying my file is at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia or just a generic answer?????????
Need more details on your application to comment on this.
Details like AOR,stream

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Good day xxxxx,

Sincerely,

xxx, agent xxxx

This is a generic response, call customer care agent and find the status on your file

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Hi guys, did anyone come across the office in Warsaw before? I have heard of many different like Sydney, London, but never Warsaw...

My application is in process and this is the office that is handling my application. No more information available. Is it a good idea to contact that office directly?
Did you apply in Poland or are you Polish?

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
AOR - Dec 4
MEP- DEC 27
BIL DONE - DEC30
1ST GU - DEC 31 ( WITH EMAIL)
2ND GU - JAN 29 (NO EMAIL JUST AN UPDATE IN MY CIC ACCT
This is more like a general reply and only GCMS notes can give exact status of your file.Technically after second GU you might have cleared your eligibility and in security stage.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
@legalfalcon ..I have received an ADR for spouse Indian PCC. We had already taken the PCC for him in November 2019. As he had not stayed 6 months in a row in India for the last 10 years there was no placecard to submit the Indian PCC and hence was not submitted. He had travelled to India for 2-3 days post AOR. Now London Visa Office have requested for his Indian PCC is it okay to send them the PCC issued in November eventhough he has made a short trip in December to India?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
@legalfalcon ..I have received an ADR for spouse Indian PCC. We had already taken the PCC for him in November 2019. As he had not stayed 6 months in a row in India for the last 10 years there was no placecard to submit the Indian PCC and hence was not submitted. He had travelled to India for 2-3 days post AOR. Now London Visa Office have requested for his Indian PCC is it okay to send them the PCC issued in November eventhough he has made a short trip in December to India?
I will suggest you get a new one

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
The PCC which is not from your country of residence should be issued after the last day the person was in that country. If your husband travelled to India after November. I suggest you get new PCC and submit it.