>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@ legalfalcon , Please guide .

It's been 80 days since my AOR but still no sign of MEP.
However Bio metrics completed on 7th January.

The EE profile says " we are reviewing the results of your medical Exam "

Does it mean that my file will take longer than normal ?

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019

No it doesn't mean that ... It might be glitch from their side or they failed to update your status. Have faith you got your biometrics request.

Reactions: Hemilshah80

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019

Have you seen your Health Case Details, document which your doctor submitted? Is there any section graded other than A-grading? Did you had any serious health conditions in the past? If not, it must be a glitch.

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020

Hey, my AOR was Dec 5th and I still don't have my MEP. I called CIC and the agent said they haven't even started to look at my medicals yet - she said sometimes they leave that till the end because it's the easiest stage. Don't worry :)

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey, my AOR was Dec 5th and I still don't have my MEP. I called CIC and the agent said they haven't even started to look at my medicals yet - she said sometimes they leave that till the end because it's the easiest stage. Don't worry :)
Hi,

My AOR was December 2nd. Did the agent tell which stage your application was in at least?

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi,

My AOR was December 2nd. Did the agent tell which stage your application was in at least?
She said my criminality has started, but eligibility and security stages haven't started yet which is weird. I thought they would start eligibility first, and then move into criminality. I'm making a post about it now so that others who might be familiar with this can chime in.

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
She said my criminality has started, but eligibility and security stages haven't started yet which is weird. I thought they would start eligibility first, and then move into criminality. I'm making a post about it now so that others who might be familiar with this can chime in.
That’s the same thing I was told when I inquired about my file.

Reactions: LaFontaine

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi,

My AOR is Dec23. Do you know if PNP EE ( inland) applications take longer than other streams and longer than 6 months?

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi,

My AOR is Dec23. Do you know if PNP EE ( inland) applications take longer than other streams and longer than 6 months?
There is a simple way to check it from immitracker, use the PNP inland filter in consolidated e-APR tracker. You will find your answer

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
No it doesn't mean that ... It might be glitch from their side or they failed to update your status. Have faith you got your biometrics request.

Thank you for the reply. I hope it is a glitch.

Last edited:

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Have you seen your Health Case Details, document which your doctor submitted? Is there any section graded other than A-grading? Did you had any serious health conditions in the past? If not, it must be a glitch.

I never had any serious health conditions in the past. My wife ( not accompanying spouse ) didn't opt for XRAy citing Pregnancy reasons . I feel may be that is causing the delay . I've heard that background checks start only after you pass your medicals which concerns me more.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa

Thank you for your reply. I hope that's the same thing with my case as well. :)

ajay INDIA

Feb 25, 2020
hello guys!!!

I have applied throw out PNP for Saskatchewan. i got my ITA on last draw. i have submitted my whole application. i want to know that what will i get next? actually i am planning to move canada ASAP as employer is waiting for me. so after submitting ITA when will i get supporting letter or document for file a temporary work permit?

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello,
question: is the processing bar something that really works or is it only an automatical counter and it doesn't tell anything about the progression?
I'm asking this because at the beginning of February my security check had not started yet (ircc agent told me this), today I had the news that the security check has not started but the processing bar is going on, so... what is happening actually at present?

ITA: Nov 30, 2019
AOR: Dec 25, 2019
Medical Passed: Jan 16, 2020
Biometrics: Jan 24, 2020
Background check passed: Jan 28, 2020 (source: IRCC call center)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantastica