+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have been a silent member of this forum since Dec 2019. Received my COPR on the 8th of April. Just wanted to say hang in there and I hope everyone else who has been waiting gets their PR very very soon!

FSW- Outland (India)
AOR - Dec 2019
Re-Medical - Jan 2022
COPR- April 2022
thank you, this means alot

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Thanks.

I had followed the steps you mentioned and uploaded the document.

After uploading the document on the Client Information placeholder, on the bottom of the same page showing the list of documents uploaded there are two options, 'Next' and 'Exit Questionnaire'.

Should I click the Next button? It is displaying a page where the list of complete documents uploaded is displayed and we have to electronically sign and submit the application. Is that the correct workflow to complete the process? As i am doing the first time hence asking, as it seems like the entire application to be submitted again. Wanted to just confirm.

Also the document i had uploaded against Client Information placeholder is showing as 'Uploaded- Not submitted to IRCC'. Is this ok? Can I proceed with signing and submitting the application.

Your replies are greatly helpful!
Yes, to complete the upload process and to transmit the document requested, you need to click next and electronically sign and submit it. Thats when it gets sent to IRCC. Just by uploading the file in the placeholder it does not get sent to them. You should have done this earlier for the other ADRs as well. Didn't you do this when they first asked you for the additional documents? The steps I told you are only applicable if you had already submitted the ADR that was requested by IRCC but you are still seeing additional placeholders like a glitch when you login sometimes etc. If you had never done this before, when you tried to submit your ADR, then its possible you did not complete the transmit process.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Yes, to complete the upload process and to transmit the document requested, you need to click next and electronically sign and submit it. Thats when it gets sent to IRCC. Just by uploading the file in the placeholder it does not get sent to them. You should have done this earlier for the other ADRs as well. Didn't you do this when they first asked you for the additional documents? The steps I told you are only applicable if you had already submitted the ADR that was requested by IRCC but you are still seeing additional placeholders like a glitch when you login sometimes etc. If you had never done this before, when you tried to submit your ADR, then its possible you did not complete the transmit process.
Thanks a ton for your advice. I had gone through a consultant, that's why I was not sure about the process. I have followed the steps you mentioned, and now the profile status is showing as "Submitted". For the last 3 months, I was trying to find a solution and this has really helped.

Reactions: siju6789

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
OCT 2019 AOR.
Remedial Nov 2021
From India
nothing since then and last week I got a new PCC request. I got one done through a local police station in four days and uploaded it online on my account. I did not have time to do the PSK(passport seva kendra) one as it is taking more than a month. Today I got PPR email.
So all my friends who were wondering if the local police station PCC works or not. Mine worked. I hope all you guys who are waiting get your decision made as soon as possible.
Good luck

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Justified

Aug 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I need your help. Got a request for PCC and Schedule A for myself and a dependent in Canada. All documents are ready except the PCC from Canada. Can I submit rest of documents? Will IRCC give an extension for the PCC?

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
OCT 2019 AOR.
Remedial Nov 2021
From India
nothing since then and last week I got a new PCC request. I got one done through a local police station in four days and uploaded it online on my account. I did not have time to do the PSK(passport seva kendra) one as it is taking more than a month. Today I got PPR email.
So all my friends who were wondering if the local police station PCC works or not. Mine worked. I hope all you guys who are waiting get your decision made as soon as possible.
Good luck
Congrats buddy, can you share the process how to get it from local police station - is it like stamped from local area S.H.O ?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
OCT 2019 AOR.
Remedial Nov 2021
From India
Good luck
Congrats, mate. May I ask when did you pass your security check?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Congrats buddy, can you share the process how to get it from local police station - is it like stamped from the local area S.H.O ?
I am in Punjab. Applied through https://ppsaanjh.in/
I made an account and applied online and the file is created right away. The online account even showed which police officer the file is assigned to. Then I went to the local police station from where the home inquiry was supossed to be done. They sent the police officer the next day and completed the inquiry. And within the next couple of days, I could download the PCC from my account on the same website. The PCC was from the commissioner of police office.
I am also surprised/shocked by how easy it was through the website and it only cost me 100 Rs and four days. India is going in a good direction and making things easier by digitizing this kind of stuff.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more information.

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Thanks a ton for your advice. I had gone through a consultant, that's why I was not sure about the process. I have followed the steps you mentioned, and now the profile status is showing as "Submitted". For the last 3 months, I was trying to find a solution and this has really helped.
Glad I could help. Hope this clears your application. All the best!

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Glad I could help. Hope this clears your application. All the best!
Yes hope so too. Getting my application cleared, is a long way away I guess. Wasted time from Feb 24th 2022 till now trying to resolve this glitch. Now that the application is in submitted status, hope things will move. What about your application? Did you receive approval on your file yet?

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Yes hope so too. Getting my application cleared, is a long way away I guess. Wasted time from Feb 24th 2022 till now trying to resolve this glitch. Now that the application is in submitted status, hope things will move. What about your application? Did you receive approval on your file yet?
Not yet. Completed re-medicals in Jan. No movement after that.

Reactions: adipdaniel