Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
This problem could be easily solved as they can
Hi Manal, great news! What were your next steps after copr?
hey Ishani congratulations, could you please tell us the number from which you received call and also your stats AOR , category ?

Ishanibhaskar

Oct 27, 2020

hey Ishani congratulations, could you please tell us the number from which you received call and also your stats AOR , category ?

The number was unknown; aor sept 19, 19 and FSW I

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is getting re-medicals a good sign?
It depends on how you look at it haha
positive - at least an officer has picked up your file and is working on it! Your file is progressing!
not so positive - you have to pay again to do your re-medical -__- the most ideal situation is for them to extend it but if you are outland, I think it's likely they ask for re-medical.

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
AOR: dec 16

So I got my GCMS notes today that I applied for September 28th and I can't help but laugh at everything I'm seeing there lmao

1. So my final is still blank and the app status is open/in progress. Everything is passed and it's been that way since early this year.
2. Due date shows as 28/10/2020 (tomorrow) but that doesn't give me any hope as it was previously June and nothing happened in June obviously lol
3. They extended my medical on 09/29 but I don't see any update online. It was supposed to expire December 4th
4. Under Finalize application there is a whole page that has been redacted. However below that I see another document issuance for counterfoil created September 2nd with a document number that has the status as cancelled with an expiry date of dec 21st with a remark "ovs dependent" which assuming means overseas dependent issued by Vancouver vo. And then there's another COPR issuance created September 2nd with a copr number which also has a status: canceled lol. FYI my spouse got a PPR September 3rd but I never received anything so we couldn't do anything since you have to wait until the PA receives a COPR.
5. Under application 1: I see old value: approved, new value: redacted. Application 2: Secondary office change from Ottawa to Buffalo. Application 3: new value: approved, old value: redacted but on the first page it still shows application open and secondary office as CPC-Ottawa
6. Activity 1: shows medical passed I'm guessing that's because they just extended it but the next 5 activities are redacted and everything else is passed below

Under notes on 9/24 I see: "pre-landing triage: OVS dep (residing in US) on file. As per instructions, processing offices are to communicate with ovs clients re: ability to travel to Canada before COPR expiry/office processing ovs dep on whether capacity is available for processing OVS dep is possible. Based on notes below, does not appear that said steps were taken. Forwarded case to processing office for review on this date. PA COPR canceled while review ongoing. Added to relevant ORD ID for tracking purposes." how would they even contact my dependant? I'm guessing they would just contact me?

09/02 "All stat reqs met. PA is in Canada on valid TR status, spouse is in USA. Application approved."

09/29: "Medical reassessment granted for PA"

05/13: "***OFFICER REVIEW***: PA has gotten married after approval of application............ VISA and copr canceled" An agent around May had told me that visa and copr was canceled after requesting that they add my spouse but that it had been approved in feb which is interesting because that was a short turnaround.

@legalfalcon thoughts please?

Last edited:

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I’m also seeing a change in organizations & entities I’m no longer in the covid group. But I don’t know what “incomplete application expired assessments” means but it seems related to the notes put into my application on 9/24

https://ibb.co/YkRjqmz

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
AOR: dec 16

So I got my GCMS notes today that I applied for September 28th and I can't help but laugh at everything I'm seeing there lmao

1. So my final is still blank and the app status is open/in progress. Everything is passed and it's been that way since early this year.
2. Due date shows as 28/10/2020 (tomorrow) but that doesn't give me any hope as it was previously June and nothing happened in June obviously lol
3. They extended my medical on 09/29 but I don't see any update online. It was supposed to expire December 4th
4. Under Finalize application there is a whole page that has been redacted. However below that I see another document issuance for counterfoil created September 2nd with a document number that has the status as cancelled with an expiry date of dec 21st with a remark "ovs dependent" which assuming means overseas dependent issued by Vancouver vo. And then there's another COPR issuance created September 2nd with a copr number which also has a status: canceled lol. FYI my spouse got a PPR September 3rd but I never received anything so we couldn't do anything since you have to wait until the PA receives a COPR.
5. Under application 1: I see old value: approved, new value: redacted. Application 2: Secondary office change from Ottawa to Buffalo. Application 3: new value: approved, old value: redacted but on the first page it still shows application open and secondary office as CPC-Ottawa
6. Activity 1: shows medical passed I'm guessing that's because they just extended it but the next 5 activities are redacted and everything else is passed below

Under notes on 9/24 I see: "pre-landing triage: OVS dep (residing in US) on file. As per instructions, processing offices are to communicate with ovs clients re: ability to travel to Canada before COPR expiry/office processing ovs dep on whether capacity is available for processing OVS dep is possible. Based on notes below, does not appear that said steps were taken. Forwarded case to processing office for review on this date. PA COPR canceled while review ongoing. Added to relevant ORD ID for tracking purposes." how would they even contact my dependant? I'm guessing they would just contact me?

09/02 "All stat reqs met. PA is in Canada on valid TR status, spouse is in USA. Application approved."

09/29: "Medical reassessment granted for PA"

05/13: "***OFFICER REVIEW***: PA has gotten married after approval of application............ VISA and copr canceled" An agent around May had told me that visa and copr was canceled after requesting that they add my spouse but that it had been approved in feb which is interesting because that was a short turnaround.

@legalfalcon thoughts please?
Hi..may I ask what Canada time you have received your GCMS? I also ordered on the same date September 28.

Thank you.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Dear @legalfalcon I have been raising/ sending several web forms and email to IRCC for getting an exemption from the current restrictions on compassionate ground as my girlfriend is in Canada on Work Permit & needs someone to assist her as she is not keeping healthy. Now they have sent me few forms to fill so that they can check the eligibility out of which one pdf says "letter of required support Request for Exemption on Compassionate Grounds" which has to be signed by a medical professional now I just wanna confirm whether the signing doctor has to be from Canada or India. Although, it should be from Canada as my girlfriend has to get it signed on the basis of her medical problems but still I want to be double sure. TIA

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

My AOR is Dec 22 2019 AOR and still waiting for PPR.

Me and wife are blessed with baby boy on July 10 ,2020 and we have informed IRCC regarding this change and IRCC has requested us below documents through a Request Letter (IRCC gave us 60 day Time line for arranging below docs)

1. Processing fee for each accompanying child - Provided
2 .Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008; - Provided
3. Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406. - Provided
4. Copy of your child’s birth certificate -Provided
5. Copy of your child’s valid passport - Provided
6. Police Certificate(If your child is aged 18 or older) - Not Required
7. Medical Cerificate - eMedical form -Provided

We have provided all the above documents within the given timeline and our baby is added to our EE profile on 25 September

Q1: IRCC has not asked us about proof of funds in the request letter and my application status shows -Requirement for additional docs as "NA" . Should I be worried ?

Note : POF was submitted in Dec 2019 during filing our EE application

Q2: UCI number has been allotted for our baby. Does that mean addition of our baby to our EE profile is completed?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
@legalfalcon may I ask for your assistance on this. I received my GCMS and it says

1. my primary office is CIO and secondary is CPC Ottawa, so whose going to further process the application then?

2. And what's PV2 in category section?

3. Last February 2020 a notes was made my case processing agent and he wrote appears to met all. The latest notes was July 2020 but only shows they had some errors of mixing the payments from other applicants without placing any notes on the exact status of my application (disappointing)

4. Is the assessment section on the 1st page tells the exact status of application? Still eligibility met, criminality in progress and security not started.

5. When I checked the other pages in between, i saw my criminality was passed last January 2020 but my spouse criminality haven't started yet that time. So this means that criminality in progress is attributed to my spouse's case?

5. My eligibility is met since February by case processing agent, does it mean a higher officer needs to review it again for it to be passed and triggered security check?

So frustrating :( 10 months waiting but no progress.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

My AOR is Dec 22 2019 AOR and still waiting for PPR.

Me and wife are blessed with baby boy on July 10 ,2020 and we have informed IRCC regarding this change and IRCC has requested us below documents through a Request Letter (IRCC gave us 60 day Time line for arranging below docs)

1. Processing fee for each accompanying child - Provided
2 .Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008; - Provided
3. Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406. - Provided
4. Copy of your child’s birth certificate -Provided
5. Copy of your child’s valid passport - Provided
6. Police Certificate(If your child is aged 18 or older) - Not Required
7. Medical Cerificate - eMedical form -Provided

We have provided all the above documents within the given timeline and our baby is added to our EE profile on 25 September

Q1: IRCC has not asked us about proof of funds in the request letter and my application status shows -Requirement for additional docs as "NA" . Should I be worried ?

Note : POF was submitted in Dec 2019 during filing our EE application

Q2: UCI number has been allotted for our baby. Does that mean addition of our baby to our EE profile is completed?

Congratulations for the newborn.

1. If you previous PoF meets the requirements, which now includes the baby, then you do not have to provide a new PoF, if not, then you have to send a revised PoF.

2. Yes, if you see the UCI, then the baby has been added to the application.