+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon,

My AOR is 20-Dec (FSW-O). I have been sending webforms every 1-2 months or so.

As per my GCMS notes that were issued on 13-Aug, My file has been seen by program assistant on 10-Jan and by a case processing agent on 28-Jan. No issues at all from what I have seen.
My eligibility has been met/valid while criminality and security both not started since April.

However on 24-Sep: I got a response that elgibility is valid, crimanlity is in process, security not started

On 27-Oct: Eligibility is in process, criminality and security not started.

Do you have an clue what the last response means? My primary VO is Ottawa, secondary VO is CIO

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,

My AOR is 20-Dec (FSW-O). I have been sending webforms every 1-2 months or so.

As per my GCMS notes that were issued on 13-Aug, My file has been seen by program assistant on 10-Jan and by a case processing agent on 28-Jan. No issues at all from what I have seen.
My eligibility has been met/valid while criminality and security both not started since April.

However on 24-Sep: I got a response that elgibility is valid, crimanlity is in process, security not started

On 27-Oct: Eligibility is in process, criminality and security not started.

Do you have an clue what the last response means? My primary VO is Ottawa, secondary VO is CIO

The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. See my previous post on this at #2,521

When you send a webform, the response can be vague. “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

To read more on how to decipher webforms, see https://bit.ly/3mJ9VZN

Reactions: mchi9ss4

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
AOR: dec 16

So I got my GCMS notes today that I applied for September 28th and I can't help but laugh at everything I'm seeing there lmao

1. So my final is still blank and the app status is open/in progress. Everything is passed and it's been that way since early this year.
2. Due date shows as 28/10/2020 (tomorrow) but that doesn't give me any hope as it was previously June and nothing happened in June obviously lol
3. They extended my medical on 09/29 but I don't see any update online. It was supposed to expire December 4th
4. Under Finalize application there is a whole page that has been redacted. However below that I see another document issuance for counterfoil created September 2nd with a document number that has the status as cancelled with an expiry date of dec 21st with a remark "ovs dependent" which assuming means overseas dependent issued by Vancouver vo. And then there's another COPR issuance created September 2nd with a copr number which also has a status: canceled lol. FYI my spouse got a PPR September 3rd but I never received anything so we couldn't do anything since you have to wait until the PA receives a COPR.
5. Under application 1: I see old value: approved, new value: redacted. Application 2: Secondary office change from Ottawa to Buffalo. Application 3: new value: approved, old value: redacted but on the first page it still shows application open and secondary office as CPC-Ottawa
6. Activity 1: shows medical passed I'm guessing that's because they just extended it but the next 5 activities are redacted and everything else is passed below

Under notes on 9/24 I see: "pre-landing triage: OVS dep (residing in US) on file. As per instructions, processing offices are to communicate with ovs clients re: ability to travel to Canada before COPR expiry/office processing ovs dep on whether capacity is available for processing OVS dep is possible. Based on notes below, does not appear that said steps were taken. Forwarded case to processing office for review on this date. PA COPR canceled while review ongoing. Added to relevant ORD ID for tracking purposes." how would they even contact my dependant? I'm guessing they would just contact me?

09/02 "All stat reqs met. PA is in Canada on valid TR status, spouse is in USA. Application approved."

09/29: "Medical reassessment granted for PA"

05/13: "***OFFICER REVIEW***: PA has gotten married after approval of application............ VISA and copr canceled" An agent around May had told me that visa and copr was canceled after requesting that they add my spouse but that it had been approved in feb which is interesting because that was a short turnaround.

@legalfalcon thoughts please?

Seems like there has been a comedy of errors in your application.

Did you get married after your application was approved and add your spouse? I am not sure what your question is?

Reactions: Helina93

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Seems like there has been a comedy of errors in your application.

Did you get married after your application was approved and add your spouse? I am not sure what your question is?
certainly a comedy, I guess my question is related to the last bit which is the same day that under notes the 09/29 log was made, under organization and entities I have been categorized as “incomplete application expired assessments”. Please see my post #5821 for a screenshot. What does that mean and are there any steps I need to take?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
certainly a comedy, I guess my question is related to the last bit which is the same day that under notes the 09/29 log was made, under organization and entities I have been categorized as “incomplete application expired assessments”. Please see my post #5821 for a screenshot. What does that mean and are there any steps I need to take?
This section will have assessments done by third parties. If an assessment has expired, IRCC will ask you to get a new one or are the organisation to verify it.

You do not have to take any steps from your end.

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
This section will have assessments done by third parties. If an assessment has expired, IRCC will ask you to get a new one or are the organisation to verify it.

You do not have to take any steps from your end.
Oh I see thanks, and yes I did get married and add my spouse after I had submitted my application.

I just received another ppr for my spouse right now almost 2 months after they already sent one for my spouse with no sign of ppr or copr for myself.

David_goCA

Sep 15, 2020
Oh I see thanks, and yes I did get married and add my spouse after I had submitted my application.

I just received another ppr for my spouse right now almost 2 months after they already sent one for my spouse with no sign of ppr or copr for myself.
are you inland or outland? when is your AOR? Tks

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
Good Greetings Guys
I have received GCMS notes back yesterday (ordered on 29th Sept.) (AOR - 1st March, FSW-O)
Below is my status:
Criminality: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

My primary VO - CPC- OTTAWA
SECONDARY VO - NEW DELHI.
@legalfalcon

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
It has to be signed by a doctor in Canada, by the person who needs medical assistance's doctor. The doctor has to provide their MINC number, i.e.
Medical Council of Canada number.
great, thank you so much.

mchi9ss4

Jan 30, 2020
Thanks @legalfalcon for sharing those.
For a few webform responses I had “Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program that you have applied”

so to clarify my question, do you believe that initially getting the above response then getting “eligibility verifications are in process” as of 27-Oct signify that my application is finally under officer review?

Same question goes for criminality which was “Not started” for too long then “in process” as of 24-Sep then “Not started” again as of 27-Oct

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
We are done!! Finally!
After a long time waiting we received our CoPR in our email yesterday!
Medicals are extended, so visa is valid untill 20 September 2021.
No authorisation to fly now, but guess we will be able somewhere in early 2021.

VO: CIO Sydney NS, CoPR issued by VO London UK.
EE FSW-O (Netherlands) with PNP Alberta, COR also Netherlands.
PA with 2 dependants (spouse and 2 year old kid)

Entered EE pool: Januari 2019 (ineligible)
2nd profile: April 2019
NOI Alberta Received: 25th September, NOC: 1311, CRS: 428, NOI Accepted: 25th september
Document Checklist Received: 26th september, Document Sent: 2nd October, Document Received: 4th October
File Number: 1st November, Nomination: 7th November, ITA received: 13th November.

eAPR / AOR: 19th December

GCMSnotes 26/7/2020 says Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Security Blank

PPR email: 15th October 2020
CoPR by email: 28th October 2020

Last edited:

Daniel_Cheng

Mar 10, 2020
We are done!! Finally!

NOI Alberta Received: 25th September, NOC: 1311, CRS: 428, NOI Accepted: 25th september
Document Checklist Received: 26th september, Document Sent: 2nd October, Document Received: 4th October
File Number: 1st November, Nomination: 7th November, ITA received: 13th November.

congrats

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
We are done!! Finally!

congrats!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good Greetings Guys
I have received GCMS notes back yesterday (ordered on 29th Sept.) (AOR - 1st March, FSW-O)
Below is my status:
Criminality: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

My primary VO - CPC- OTTAWA
SECONDARY VO - NEW DELHI.