Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share our good news to encourage everyone on this group who's inputs and messages have kept us going in this long drawn out journey. We recieved our PPR on the 21st of October.
PNP outland
AOR : Dec 9 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
Submitted our passports on Oct 22nd.
Medical expiring: November 10 2020

Now this is a bit concerning because they haven't extended the medical for us, hopefully this would come in due course.

Not sure if this is anyway relevant but we had ordered our GCMS notes on Sep 15th, got a reply on Oct 20th with everything passed except final approval. This info was nothing new since we knew that everything was passed awaiting final approval since July. Thankfully next day got the PPR email.
It's definitely happening folks, just a matter of when. Good luck to everyone of you out there.
great, congratulations. what your country of residence?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
If you change your address, and you have not yet received the PPR then it does not mean that you will be able to immediately get the PPR just because you have changed your country of residence.

If you only intend to stay in Dubai for a few days or weeks, and want to return to India, then you may have to wait as it takes 1-3 weeks for IRCC to change the VO and only after a decision is made on your application, will the PPR be sent to you.

Also keep in mind that IRCC in the last few days has sent PPRs to many residents of India, and the are now waiting for further instruction to send the courier.
In India, expired CoPRs might have received something but its confirmed IRCC has not issued a single fresh PPR to outlanders in India.

Reactions: rogerEE

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
@legalfalcon
Hi there. A quick question if you don't mind. I called IRCC about 5 days ago. The agent told me that on October 13th the officer have finally reviewed my application and has finalized it. She didn't actually told me about officer's decision but told me it looks good. I told her I haven't received any correspondence from my officer yet she told me it might take a while but my application is finalized by the officer.
Given the circumstances, when do you think I moght receive the correspondence from my VO? It is Ottawa by the way.
I should add that I have ordered two GCMS notes recently one of them more than one month ago the other one about two weeks ago. Haven't received either of them. I also sent like three emails to my VO over the past month they haven't answered any of them. It's very strange cause before whenever I sent them an email they would respond in at most 10 days! So does that mean anything?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi there. A quick question if you don't mind. I called IRCC about 5 days ago. The agent told me that on October 13th the officer have finally reviewed my application and has finalized it. She didn't actually told me about officer's decision but told me it looks good. I told her I haven't received any correspondence from my officer yet she told me it might take a while but my application is finalized by the officer.
Given the circumstances, when do you think I moght receive the correspondence from my VO? It is Ottawa by the way.
I should add that I have ordered two GCMS notes recently one of them more than one month ago the other one about two weeks ago. Haven't received either of them. I also sent like three emails to my VO over the past month they haven't answered any of them. It's very strange cause before whenever I sent them an email they would respond in at most 10 days! So does that mean anything?

If you VO is Ottawa, as per what many are reporting that no recent PPRs or approvals from Ottawa have been reported, and this could be due to the fact that Ottawa is currently a red zone due to COVID will restrictions.

If you were informed that the application has been finalised, no need to be concerned, and you will soon have a decision. There are many applicants who have their applications approved and are still waiting for a PPR.

As regards webforms / emails, IRCC usually responds within 1-2 weeks. IF you haven't heard back, you should send a webform.

If you requested your GCMS notes if you requested them your self, you can read my details post on it at #2,668

If you requested using a third party website, contact them to see the status.

Reactions: baarsaam

Aqsara

Oct 8, 2019
FSW Outland
VO Ottowa
AOR 10th Dec

The eligibility verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.

10 months in. And this is the update. :(

• Sad
Reactions: egam189

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
If you VO is Ottawa, as per what many are reporting that no recent PPRs or approvals from Ottawa have been reported, and this could be due to the fact that Ottawa is currently a red zone due to COVID will restrictions.

If you were informed that the application has been finalised, no need to be concerned, and you will soon have a decision. There are many applicants who have their applications approved and are still waiting for a PPR.

As regards webforms / emails, IRCC usually responds within 1-2 weeks. IF you haven't heard back, you should send a webform.

If you requested your GCMS notes if you requested them your self, you can read my details post on it at #2,668

If you requested using a third party website, contact them to see the status.
Thanks alot for your detailed answer!!

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Anybody have any idea why they ain't releasing GCMS notes. I applied on 28th Sep haven't received anything yet.

Reactions: baarsaam

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
I think it's just Ottawa. They dun even respond to emails. I have sent three emails and two note requests. None of them have come through.
@legalfalcon suggests that its because Ottawa is in Covid red zone and under lockdown. Maybe that's the case.
But they must be working remotely from home? Isn't it? Red zone doesn't mean they stopped working everything is running smooth here. Our city is also in red zone but offices are open.

Reactions: ThePatientApplicant

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Anybody have any idea why they ain't releasing GCMS notes. I applied on 28th Sep haven't received anything yet.
I also applied September 28. We still have remaining 3 days before 1 month so let's see..mine is Sydney NS VO and I also raised webform last Wednesday..hoping indeed for the best..

Last edited:
Reactions: Aj9277

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Did anybody tried emailing CPC Ottawa directly after seeing COPR document under Finalize Application? If yes, what reply did you receive?