+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
HI Yes there are so many like us...waiting for PPR....AOR : December 22 2019.......Stream :FSW Outland (India)....Hoping for the Best....

Raised Webform last week and got reply from IRCC yesterday..Saying Application is till in process.... Processing is affected due to covid....We will make our best effforts to finalize u r application as soon as possible.....All the required docs are sent to concerned VISA office...

Waiting for our GCMS Notes.......

Staying Positive.....
Same AOR and same reply I got.

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
FSW Outland
VO Ottowa
AOR 10th Dec

The eligibility verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.

10 months in. And this is the update. :(
Same with me. Dec 2019 AOR. FSW (O) -India

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
But they must be working remotely from home? Isn't it? Red zone doesn't mean they stopped working everything is running smooth here. Our city is also in red zone but offices are open.
Well I dun know. Maybe due to security they have to work on cases from the office and arw only able to do some trivial stuff from home. Anyways we only have to wait I guess.

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
Hello guys, my GCMS note says primary office is "centralized intake office" secondary office is "CPC-Ottawa". Which of these would be my VO?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys, my GCMS note says primary office is "centralized intake office" secondary office is "CPC-Ottawa". Which of these would be my VO?
Visa Office

There has been an obsession of finding which visa office the application is at. Many threads on this forum start with explaining how to find your visa office. Let's get to the crux of it. Finding the visa office was very relevant pre- express entry. Even after the introduction of express entry in 2015, the same practice was followed which usually was for the paper based application, but that is no longer the case. Earlier all application followed the following trajectory:

Central Intake Office - Case Processing Centre - Local Visa Office

However, this has radically changed and for all express entry, all application follow the following:

1. Central Intake Office - The R10 (completeness check) is done at the Central Intake Office for all classes (FSW / PNP / CEC). Now even the criminality and medicals are done at CIO.

2. Case Processing Centre - These are 4 CPCs in Canada

CPC in Edmonton
CPC in Mississauga
CPC and CIO in Sydney
CPC in Ottawa
OSC in Ottawa
The Operations Support Centre (OSC) processes the following applications:

International Experience Canada work permits
In-Canada temporary resident applications submitted online
Verification of Status (VOS)
Replacement of valid temporary resident documents
Amendment of immigration documents and of valid temporary resident documents

Local Visa Office - This is the office where you will be asked to submit your passport after your application has been approved. Usually the consulate in your home country.

These days all application after starting at CIO (where R10 is met), either start the processing of eligibility at CIO itself, or move to CPC (wither Ottawa, Sydney, or Vegreville), or are straight sent to the LVO. The trend has been to complete most of the processing between CIO and CPC. Since the applications are electronically stored, there is no movement of physical files.

SUGGESTION - There is no point sending emails to ask which VO your application is at, as that process is moot since the eligibility can even start at CIO. So save yourself some time and efforts and also save the human resources of IRCC and stop sending emails. Even if you know which VO your application is at, it means nothing. Most applications which are processed within weeks and get PPR, are processed at CIO, and this is a much faster way.

A few applications will see eligibility passed, and then go to not started when the application is sent to the LVO. This is because the final review is done at the LVO, and the local agent may decide to conduct additional review, or identification before the eligibility is finally set to PASSED.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office

There has been an obsession of finding which visa office the application is at. Many threads on this forum start with explaining how to find your visa office. Let's get to the crux of it. Finding the visa office was very relevant pre- express entry. Even after the introduction of express entry in 2015, the same practice was followed which usually was for the paper based application, but that is no longer the case. Earlier all application followed the following trajectory:

Central Intake Office - Case Processing Centre - Local Visa Office

However, this has radically changed and for all express entry, all application follow the following:

1. Central Intake Office - The R10 (completeness check) is done at the Central Intake Office for all classes (FSW / PNP / CEC). Now even the criminality and medicals are done at CIO.

2. Case Processing Centre - These are 4 CPCs in Canada

CPC in Edmonton
CPC in Mississauga
CPC and CIO in Sydney
CPC in Ottawa
OSC in Ottawa
The Operations Support Centre (OSC) processes the following applications:

International Experience Canada work permits
In-Canada temporary resident applications submitted online
Verification of Status (VOS)
Replacement of valid temporary resident documents
Amendment of immigration documents and of valid temporary resident documents

Local Visa Office - This is the office where you will be asked to submit your passport after your application has been approved. Usually the consulate in your home country.

These days all application after starting at CIO (where R10 is met), either start the processing of eligibility at CIO itself, or move to CPC (wither Ottawa, Sydney, or Vegreville), or are straight sent to the LVO. The trend has been to complete most of the processing between CIO and CPC. Since the applications are electronically stored, there is no movement of physical files.

SUGGESTION - There is no point sending emails to ask which VO your application is at, as that process is moot since the eligibility can even start at CIO. So save yourself some time and efforts and also save the human resources of IRCC and stop sending emails. Even if you know which VO your application is at, it means nothing. Most applications which are processed within weeks and get PPR, are processed at CIO, and this is a much faster way.

A few applications will see eligibility passed, and then go to not started when the application is sent to the LVO. This is because the final review is done at the LVO, and the local agent may decide to conduct additional review, or identification before the eligibility is finally set to PASSED.
I guess the VO matters now because of the pandemic? Because my case has been approved, and it's waiting for the officer in Ottawa to finalise it, but they just went back to stage 2 in covid restrictions... so more waiting for me :(

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
Hello everyone, I trust we are doing fine wherever we are. I just want to encourage us to keep our hope ALIVE, we will all celebrate soon by God's grace.
I want to ask if Security valid is a good sign for ppr
AOR Dec 21 2019
Eligibility passed
Criminality Security Medical all valid(as per webform in July)
Ordered GCMS notes on 3rd Oct 2020 (not yet received)
PPR: Oct 2020(by faith)

paolo30

Mar 10, 2020
Hi I just want to ask about IRCC sending PPR. would they also send a message to the CIC account or only email?thanks

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello members
Can anyone update what is the current process after receiving PPR for processing at Dubai? Whether in-person visits are required or passports and photos are sent through post? Whether Dubai address (updated) can be given to IRCC for such process even when applicants normally does not reside there? What is the current timeline for receiving back stamped passports? Does it come by post or in-person collection is required?

Bets2181

Oct 2, 2019
Hello members
Can anyone update what is the current process after receiving PPR for processing at Dubai? Whether in-person visits are required or passports and photos are sent through post? Whether Dubai address (updated) can be given to IRCC for such process even when applicants normally does not reside there? What is the current timeline for receiving back stamped passports? Does it come by post or in-person collection is required?
HI the passports, photographs along with the ready for visa letter can be submitted at vfs, wafi. Appointments were not required. We just did a walk in. These documents will be sent to Abu Dhabi and we are expected to hear back from them in 2-4 weeks. There is a processing fee that had to be paid in cash. Passports once stamped will be couriered to your address. you can give the new/updated address details at the counter at VFS. Hope this helps.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
HI the passports, photographs along with the ready for visa letter can be submitted at vfs, wafi. Appointments were not required. We just did a walk in. These documents will be sent to Abu Dhabi and we are expected to hear back from them in 2-4 weeks. There is a processing fee that had to be paid in cash. Passports once stamped will be couriered to your address. you can give the new/updated address details at the counter at VFS. Hope this helps.
Thank you for the prompt reply!

Reactions: Bets2181