+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Contacted my MP this week. Today is my one year! Received an email back from my MP. The information was not overly helpful unfortunately.
Hey
I have the same situation. MP replied to me...”I’ve spoken with Immigration and was advised the security is in progress and criminality has not started as yet. As per the time-line you provided, the file is moving along. Unfortunately we nor IRCC can provide a time frame for the file to be completed.“

That’s what she replied to me... ugh this is frustrating.

May I know what your mp said ?

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hey
I have the same situation. MP replied to me...”I’ve spoken with Immigration and was advised the security is in progress and criminality has not started as yet. As per the time-line you provided, the file is moving along. Unfortunately we nor IRCC can provide a time frame for the file to be completed.“

She told me when my application was received, that I met the sponsorship eligibility requirements, the medical was received and passed, the documentation I previously submitted was reviewed and it is currently with an officer with a bring forward date of Dec 31st. Thing is, I already know most of that stuff and my husband went for an interview and was told he was approved so what’s the hold up is my question. No one can tell me.

Also, what strikes me as interesting. I called CIC to see if they could give ME any information about OUR file and they told me no because it was being handled by an office out of the country. However, my MP as a third party was able to call about OUR file and be given information lol. We live in a seriously backwards world. It’s like going to the doctors office and your doctor doesn’t want you to see your results and you’re like DUDE they’re my results lol. Anyways my little vent - if you can’t tell I’m getting a little impatient now. But I’ll do my best to stay calm

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hey

This is not confusing and quite normal if applicant is going through security screen, which itself normally takes from 9-18 months.

Ro34

Sep 12, 2019
Afghanistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
2-08-2018
Doc's Request.
4-12-2018
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
File Transfer...
4-01-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Passport Req..
23-12-2019
Congratulations! When there is no expectation, good result happens unexpectedly:p
Yes you are right now i hope PPR will come soon InshA Allah

mzona

Nov 9, 2019
Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2019
File Transfer...
02-04-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
19-03-2019
yupp welcome to the club, bro

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year TL each of you! For those of us who are still waiting let us keep holding on. It is my strong belief and prayer that this is our last Christmas spent a part from our loved ones. Be blessed friends, the end is near.

Reactions: d_ragu

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
She told me when my application was received, that I met the sponsorship eligibility requirements, the medical was received and passed, the documentation I previously submitted was reviewed and it is currently with an officer with a bring forward date of Dec 31st. Thing is, I already know most of that stuff and my husband went for an interview and was told he was approved so what’s the hold up is my question. No one can tell me.

Also, what strikes me as interesting. I called CIC to see if they could give ME any information about OUR file and they told me no because it was being handled by an office out of the country. However, my MP as a third party was able to call about OUR file and be given information lol. We live in a seriously backwards world. It’s like going to the doctors office and your doctor doesn’t want you to see your results and you’re like DUDE they’re my results lol. Anyways my little vent - if you can’t tell I’m getting a little impatient now. But I’ll do my best to stay calm

Mp has powers to call up the cic agents to look into your file .. canada cic people cant help you as your file is not with in canada.same thing happen with us our mp gave us more info then the representative we hired

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Mp has powers to call up the cic agents to look into your file .. canada cic people cant help you as your file is not with in canada.same thing happen with us our mp gave us more info then the representative we hired[/QUO
Mp has powers to call up the cic agents to look into your file .. canada cic people cant help you as your file is not with in canada.same thing happen with us our mp gave us more info then the representative we hired
The best bet would be ordering GCMS notes which contains much more details than what MP would tell you.