+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
You can receive it at any time, because they are programmed messages.
I see that your Timeline is basically the same as mine. May I ask you if your file has already been trasferred to the Visa Office? My VO is Mexico, but I still waiting for my file to be transferred. A couple of weeks ago my online account changed to a new message that says:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along." Do you or anybody has this message on their online account...?

MY TIMELINE
QUEBEC Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor Lives: Quebec
Applicant Lives: Guatemala
Overseas Office: VO Mexico
Application Received by CIC: December 22, 2018
Acknowledgment Letter (AOR): February 18, 2019
Medical Examination Requested: February 24, 2019
Sponsorship Approval (SA): February 28, 2019
Medical Exam Passed: March 05, 2019

ArtMed

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019

When did VO ask for interview for you? I'm September 6 2018 applicant and I'm wondering will they out of no where ask my wife and I for interview on the 11th month or 12th month. Or do they usually do this earlier than that?[/QUOTE]
We applied Dec. 2018. No news after medical done in March, then request for more documents and an interview in July.

Reactions: lion.com

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
When did VO ask for interview for you? I'm September 6 2018 applicant and I'm wondering will they out of no where ask my wife and I for interview on the 11th month or 12th month. Or do they usually do this earlier than that?
We applied Dec. 2018. No news after medical done in March, then request for more documents and an interview in July.[/QUOTE]
Does it matter? I guess you can ask interviewer who knows this matter precisely when you have the meeting;)

Reactions: svilli

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
I see that your Timeline is basically the same as mine. May I ask you if your file has already been trasferred to the Visa Office? My VO is Mexico, but I still waiting for my file to be transferred. A couple of weeks ago my online account changed to a new message that says:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along." Do you or anybody has this message on their online account...?

MY TIMELINE

My application has not yet been transferred, I hope it will finally be transferred in August to Mexico. I ordered the notes and they haven't even worked on eligibility, criminality and background checks.
I've always had that message in gckey, so it's nothing to get excited about.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
You can receive it at any time, because they are programmed messages.
what your thoughts of Venezuela situation now? Venezuelans need VISA now to enter Ecuador. Panama City and Peru need VISA to enter as well. i'm debating if I should buy a flight ticket to get my wife out of the country and go to Bogota. But she'll only have 3 months short term visit in Bogota and after she needs to leave.

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
My application has not yet been transferred, I hope it will finally be transferred in August to Mexico. I ordered the notes and they haven't even worked on eligibility, criminality and background checks.
I've always had that message in gckey, so it's nothing to get excited about.
Thank you for your reply and I will let you know if there is any movement on my application, since we both have basically the same timeline and the same VO Mexico Office. I Hope by the end of this year and On Christmas we can spend the first New Year's Holidays with our partners in Canada. It would be The Best Christmas Gift Ever....

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016

MY TIMELINE

Yes it was there in my status as well since medical passed..Today there is an update that they started background check on my file..Good to know that at least something is going on..

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Ecas changed to started processing on 29 july..anyone got any similar update?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Ecas changed to started processing on 29 july..anyone got any similar update?
This is Aor 2 and means your file was transferred to the local visa office.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
what your thoughts of Venezuela situation now? Venezuelans need VISA now to enter Ecuador. Panama City and Peru need VISA to enter as well. i'm debating if I should buy a flight ticket to get my wife out of the country and go to Bogota. But she'll only have 3 months short term visit in Bogota and after she needs to leave.
Keep calm, in August you will receive news of your application. In the same way your wife can spend the time that is necessary in Colombia, there you can enter even with the ID.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Thank you for your reply and I will let you know if there is any movement on my application, since we both have basically the same timeline and the same VO Mexico Office. I Hope by the end of this year and On Christmas we can spend the first New Year's Holidays with our partners in Canada. It would be The Best Christmas Gift Ever....
Keep me posted, please. Im pretty sure we'll be transferred at the end of August. So keep the good vibes :)

KristenTH

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Is anyone still waiting for file transfer to London? We had SA in February and radio silence since.
Still waiting for transfer (Outland, UK). The applicant got an additional doc request last week about an updated passport (letter was from Sydney) so hopefully that means they are finally getting December applicants ready for transfer to london!