+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Congratulations! What was your visa office?
Principal Applicant: INDIA
Application received: 12-Dec-2018 (Sydney, NS)
AOR Email: 06-Feb-2019
Medical Request: 19-02-2019
Medical Done: 25-02-2019
Medical Approve: 28-02-2019
Sponsorship Approval: 13-02-2019
Transfer to VO - Transferred to CPC-M 09-July-2019
Started Processing Application (BC Check) - 18 July 2019
DM (ECAS) - 19 July 2019
Bio-metric request: TBD
AOR 2 - TBD

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Has anyone gone for interviews? If so, can you share your experience? I am wondering if it makes sense for me to go with my husband for an interview or do I just allow him to go on his own.

A few friends are going for interviews this week. Waiting to hear back from them.

ArtMed

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Has anyone gone for interviews? If so, can you share your experience? I am wondering if it makes sense for me to go with my husband for an interview or do I just allow him to go on his own.

A few friends are going for interviews this week. Waiting to hear back from them.
My wife and I had our interview last Friday. From my perception, it helped very much that I went with her. The officer asked both of us questions right away.

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
I just received my notes and it was a waste of time to ask for them, there is absolutely nothing, not even the eligibility or background check has begun.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
My wife and I had our interview last Friday. From my perception, it helped very much that I went with her. The officer asked both of us questions right away.
Hey, could you please give more details about that? From what you're saying it sounds like you decided on your own that you need to go together. I thought an interview is just for one person, PA, and there's no choice.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I just received my notes and it was a waste of time to ask for them, there is absolutely nothing, not even the eligibility or background check has begun.
hey, you are waiting to transfer to Mexico right? I'm sure by now there should be more on your notes. Sometimes it's hard to read them but I recently received mine and studied them front to back. If you feel like you need more clarification feel free to send me a DM. :)

ArtMed

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hey, could you please give more details about that? From what you're saying it sounds like you decided on your own that you need to go together. I thought an interview is just for one person, PA, and there's no choice.
On her invitation letter, it said that the sponsor should be available on the phone at the same time, or, if also in the same location, should accompany the PA.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
[/QUOTE]
On her invitation letter, it said that the sponsor should be available on the phone at the same time, or, if also in the same location, should accompany the PA.
When did VO ask for interview for you? I'm September 6 2018 applicant and I'm wondering will they out of no where ask my wife and I for interview on the 11th month or 12th month. Or do they usually do this earlier than that?