FAM
Got GCMS notes today.

Primary office: Centralised Intake Office
Secondary: London
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress

11 more days and its going to be 7 months since my application was received by CIO Sydney lol
I am really contemplating requesting my notes. Just trying to figure out whether they are truly helpful or not

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Any sponsor from Quebec, I'm a Quebec Sponsor waiting for my file to be transferred to VO Mexico and send the provincial applications to request the CSQ (Certificat de Seleccion du Quebec) Almost 5 months of silence...

MY TIMELINE
QUEBEC Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor Lives: Quebec
Applicant Lives: Guatemala
Overseas Office: VO Mexico
Application Received by CIC: December 22, 2018
Acknowledgment Letter (AOR): February 18, 2019
Medical Examination Requested: February 24, 2019
Sponsorship Approval (SA): February 28, 2019
Medical Exam Passed: March 05, 2019

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
our timeline

Dec. 17, 2018 - app received
February 20, 2019 - SA, medical request
February 28,2019 - file transferred to cpc-m from cpc-...February 25, 2019 - medical done/ results received

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
My timeline is basically the same and I haven’t heard a thing either, hoping they transfer by the end of July
Any sponsor from Quebec, I'm a Quebec Sponsor waiting for my file to be transferred to VO Mexico and send the provincial applications to request the CSQ (Certificat de Seleccion du Quebec) Almost 5 months of silence...

MY TIMELINE

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Was it worth ordering? Just wondering if I should as well

QUOTE="SaW123, post: 8004654, member: 817438"]Got GCMS notes today.

11 more days and its going to be 7 months since my application was received by CIO Sydney lol[/QUOTE]

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Got GCMS notes today.

11 more days and its going to be 7 months since my application was received by CIO Sydney lol
join the crowd:p

Reactions: svilli

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019

MY TIMELINE

Similar timeline. Still awaiting transfer to Mexico VO.

Agvdrc

Feb 13, 2019
Hey Everyone!

Just thought I would post a little update as my husband's application comes close to being completed. My timeline is below, I've updated.

My husband went to Vienna for his interview on Thursday, the following morning we received the pre-arrival email. In ECAS it shows decision made on both sides, when I login through cic it stills shows eligibility, background check and final decision in progress.

I wish you all luck and patience as each of your files get processed! :)

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
I am really contemplating requesting my notes. Just trying to figure out whether they are truly helpful or not
Was it worth ordering? Just wondering if I should as well

QUOTE="SaW123, post: 8004654, member: 817438"]Got GCMS notes today.

[/QUOTE]

I found them extremely helpful. After reading them I found out that no one has touched my application since April 10th. I also found out that they haven't started working on my background and eligibility. As soon as I linked my application to GCKey it appeared that my eligibility and background check started but the notes suggest otherwise. My criminality is in progress because I haven't received the BIL Last activity on my application was on April 10th when the CIO was requested to send me BIL but they never sent me any LOL. Lastly it confirmed that my application hasn't been transferred to London yet. I assume these notes were generated towards the end of May so God knows if there has been any activity in June/July. I will definitely order them again if I don't hear anything by the end of August.

I felt really anxious before receiving them. I feel much better now as I know how things are progressing. I would definitely recommend ordering them. I was hoping for nine months but I would still be okay if its within 12 months which is the designated time that we were made aware of at the beginning of our application. CIC have a procedure they need to follow and every application is different. The only thing that does suck is some VOs process applications slower than others but we should all remember that immigration is not a right but a privilege.

Last edited:

maxim88

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
I found them extremely helpful. After reading them I found out that no one has touched my application since April 10th. I also found out that they haven't started working on my background and eligibility. As soon as I linked my application to GCKey it appeared that my eligibility and background check started but the notes suggest otherwise. My criminality is in progress because I haven't received the BIL Last activity on my application was on April 10th when the CIO was requested to send me BIL but they never sent me any LOL. Lastly it confirmed that my application hasn't been transferred to London yet. I assume these notes were generated towards the end of May so God knows if there has been any activity in June/July. I will definitely order them again if I don't hear anything by the end of August.

I felt really anxious before receiving them. I feel much better now as I know how things are progressing. I would definitely recommend ordering them. I was hoping for nine months but I would still be okay if its within 12 months which is the designated time that we were made aware of at the beginning of our application. CIC have a procedure they need to follow and every application is different. The only thing that does suck is some VOs process applications slower than others but we should all remember that immigration is not a right but a privilege.[/QUOTE]
did you use any third party to order your notes?

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM

I felt really anxious before receiving them. I feel much better now as I know how things are progressing. I would definitely recommend ordering them. I was hoping for nine months but I would still be okay if its within 12 months which is the designated time that we were made aware of at the beginning of our application. CIC have a procedure they need to follow and every application is different. The only thing that does suck is some VOs process applications slower than others but we should all remember that immigration is not a right but a privilege.
did you use any third party to order your notes?[/QUOTE]

I would never use a third party website as I wouldn't trust them plus its a rip off LOL. My spouse was kind enough to order them for me from the official website. They cost about $5

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs. Santiago