+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Raise a webfrom and keep trying, you might get a good agent
I spoke to a decent agent who was much more helpful than others that i have spoken to. She explained the situation but it was still the same answer saying that we cannot contact the office and your application is moving along and you are well within the timeline. I asked if she can drop a note to the officer. But i was told she cannot do that.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I spoke to a decent agent who was much more helpful than others that i have spoken to. She explained the situation but it was still the same answer saying that we cannot contact the office and your application is moving along and you are well within the timeline. I asked if she can drop a note to the officer. But i was told she cannot do that.
So wait and hope to get the good news :)

Reactions: vinothku

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I hope every Friday that next week will be the week! At least I have vacation planned so I can spend 2 weeks with my husband

QUOTE="vinothku, post: 7983349, member: 577345"]At this point, all i am hoping for is some news. I really hope that everyone waiting here would hear some news about their respective application.
.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: vinothku

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I hope every Friday that next week will be the week! At least I have vacation planned so I can spend 2 weeks with my husband

QUOTE="vinothku, post: 7983349, member: 577345"]At this point, all i am hoping for is some news. I really hope that everyone waiting here would hear some news about their respective application.
[/QUOTE]

I always end up being disappointed on a friday as we have to wait for 2 more days without any hope for any news.

Reactions: DepNG

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Is it advisable to send a webform before the timeline is over? has anyone ever had any success of getting information from IRCC before the processing deadline is over?
In some cases, people might get some update. But maximum time its generic reply

Pinkbolta

Jul 3, 2019
Mine says background processing ever since I linked to gckeys. Do you see background check in Ecas as well?
Hey: got any update yet? My file also got transferred to SVO. Passed medical in June and waiting...I applied in January, PA from Bangladesh. Thanks.