+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by newbee2391, Dec 12, 2018.

1. I tried. Most agents are just -------. They say we cannot do that.

2. Do we have to pay to receive GSMS notes? whats better eas or gcms?

3. Raise a webfrom and keep trying, you might get a good agent

vinothku likes this.
  4. if you are in Canada it free, else you can use the third party service. Link below.
    GCMS is better and accurate

5. Its not free from inside Canada . You have to pay 5 CAD.

6. I spoke to a decent agent who was much more helpful than others that i have spoken to. She explained the situation but it was still the same answer saying that we cannot contact the office and your application is moving along and you are well within the timeline. I asked if she can drop a note to the officer. But i was told she cannot do that.

7. So wait and hope to get the good news :)

vinothku likes this.
  8. At this point, all i am hoping for is some news. I really hope that everyone waiting here would hear some news about their respective application.

9. I hope every Friday that next week will be the week! At least I have vacation planned so I can spend 2 weeks with my husband

QUOTE="vinothku, post: 7983349, member: 577345"]At this point, all i am hoping for is some news. I really hope that everyone waiting here would hear some news about their respective application.
    .[/QUOTE]

vinothku likes this.
  10. [/QUOTE]

I always end up being disappointed on a friday as we have to wait for 2 more days without any hope for any news.

DepNG likes this.
  11. Me too. I am NOVEMBER and still awaiting AOR 2

12. Is it advisable to send a webform before the timeline is over? has anyone ever had any success of getting information from IRCC before the processing deadline is over?

13. In some cases, people might get some update. But maximum time its generic reply

14. Hey: got any update yet? My file also got transferred to SVO. Passed medical in June and waiting...I applied in January, PA from Bangladesh. Thanks.