+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

How about you? ecas still says we need documents.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

How about you? ecas still says we need documents.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Our ECAs are also still saying require documents.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Agreed.
What is your GC key status showing?
Have they started your Background Checks? or yet to be started?

I do not understand the processing difference between VO's
No changes in BGC, however couple of days ago I called CIC and they said bgc is in progress just that the Visa Officer has not updated in GC Key.

Reactions: ryester

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Our ECAs are also still saying require documents.

Did your Background in process says from start or after you submitted additional documents and when and how did you submitted documenets?
Thanks

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Did your Background in process says from start or after you submitted additional documents and when and how did you submitted documenets?
Thanks
My BGC never changed! Right from the beginning it said : Your app is in process....

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Thanks
Submitted my docs on 25th March via email.

Fingercrossed04

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Anyone here who is still stucked on review of eligibility and medical passed? Its been a month already since medical passed but still no updates. Gettin impatient- -_-

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Hello Guys,

Recvd a letter from Mississauga VO on 3rd April that my file will be trf to Delhi VO. They had asked for add docs on 20th March and I submitted on 25th March.

Its quite annoying even after submitting all kinds of proofs they will be trf.
You are definitely the first one who they requested docs and then transferred. I also made the mistake to think that file transferred to ndvo is something negative. It’s not. That was normal to transfer file from here to ndvo until they started processing cases here few months back. There is no case which you can say is straightforward. When they first started processing cases here in cpc-m they had no back log and process was super fast for those first ones whose files processed here. Now if you see the number of files which has got transferred to cpc-m from Jan and feb are too many so process is gonna get little slower than usual. Best thing is not to expect anything less than 7-9 months. You will eventually get DM it may take few months longer than others but you will. Fast processing of cases in cpc-m has raised our expectations to sky and then disappointment after not meeting those. So prepare yourself for 7-9 months and be extra happy if you are done in less than that.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello Guys,

Recvd a letter from Mississauga VO on 3rd April that my file will be trf to Delhi VO. They had asked for add docs on 20th March and I submitted on 25th March.

Its quite annoying even after submitting all kinds of proofs they will be trf.
This is absolutely normal. They even did not bother to ask me for any additional documents before transferring my case to HKVO:D

Reactions: jerry777

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
This is absolutely normal. They even did not bother to ask me for any additional documents before transferring my case to HKVO:D
It would have been absolutely normal if they would have trf my file directly to NDVO without asking for add docs.

The reason I am perplexed is everyone who got the req for add doc got DM from Mississauga.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
It would have been absolutely normal if they would have trf my file directly to NDVO without asking for add docs.

The reason I am perplexed is everyone who got the req for add doc got DM from Mississauga.
in a way its good.. what if it was transferred to NDVO and they took 3 months to process and then ask for documents? this way NDVO is pre-loaded with information...

Reactions: CecDec2013

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012

any idea how much time they took for DM after document request?

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb