+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

tanshenbabu

Feb 17, 2019
I have updated mine.
Have you not received Medical request yet? Does Singapore office send the medical request later compare to other offices?
Thanks!

My wife hasn't received medical yet. By looking at a few people on the Singapore VO thread it looks like you get medical after your AOR2. So far I have seen about a month after receiving AOR2. We will find out if it's true :). Nothing to do but wait.

Reactions: schweisy and smomen

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Thanks!

My wife hasn't received medical yet. By looking at a few people on the Singapore VO thread it looks like you get medical after your AOR2. So far I have seen about a month after receiving AOR2. We will find out if it's true :). Nothing to do but wait.
Thanks so much! It seems each VO has their own way of doing things, good to know.
Maybe they ask for it when the application is in the final stage. Keeping the fingers crossed!

notpudding

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Hi Guys.
I received an update in gckey about request for additional documents from PA. Sponsorship approved and medicals received already. Will I the sponsor be able to send the documents to IRCC or only the PA can do it. Need some guidance
I believe you can either send it using the email they provide in the request or upload it in GCKey. I don't believe it matters if it's PA or sponsor, as long as in the email you provide your application number.

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Yes, ECA's status says documents have been uploaded.
I have sent the document through email and uploaded on the CIC website.
Hey How many files did you upload, I have to submit Proof of relationship documents, I have like 10 different file with documents and not able to upload the documents more than one file.

I have send the documents on "IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" but haven't heard anything from them. In letter its says for fastest service, please submit your documents through email.

case specific enquiry aslo you can upload 3.5 MB max.

I don't know what else to do.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Yes, ECA's status says documents have been uploaded.
I have sent the document through email and uploaded on the CIC website.
Are you sure you see it on ECAS or it is GC Key?

Trekkers

Mar 13, 2019
Sponsor is in Montreal, Quebec
Principal Applicant is in USA

Application Received : December 24, 2018.
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR): February 19, 2019.
Sponsor Approval (SA) : February, 26 2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt 2 (AOR2) March 1st, 2019 File send to Mississauga (CSQ Request)
Submit CSQ application: March 7,2019.
Letter form MIDI application received: March 18,2019 ( I think they now have 25 days to complete the CSQ)
Hi @
Sponsor is in Montreal, Quebec
Principal Applicant is in USA

Application Received : December 24, 2018.
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR): February 19, 2019.
Sponsor Approval (SA) : February, 26 2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt 2 (AOR2) March 1st, 2019 File send to Mississauga (CSQ Request)
Submit CSQ application: March 7,2019.
Letter form MIDI application received: March 18,2019 ( I think they now have 25 days to complete the CSQ)
Hi @3ponceboy - any progress update on your csq application? We have the same exact timeline. Still waiting for CSQ approval.

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hey How many files did you upload, I have to submit Proof of relationship documents, I have like 10 different file with documents and not able to upload the documents more than one file.

I have send the documents on "IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" but haven't heard anything from them. In letter its says for fastest service, please submit your documents through email.

case specific enquiry aslo you can upload 3.5 MB max.

I don't know what else to do.
For me, it is just one letter of Explanation and attached Date of Birth Certificate.
I did send the same documents in the email as well

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Thanks!

Was the AOR2 letter came from Singapore VO or VAC?

Harkins18

Feb 11, 2019
Congrats!
Sponsor side or PA side? Mind sharing your timeline?

- curious visitor from the Jan outland group :)
PA decision :)

App received Dec 10
AOR Feb 10
SA Feb 13
MR Feb 19
File transfer to Mississauga Feb 27
Medical passed March 5
Request for additional docs - police checks and sponsor intent to return to Canada. Uploaded March 19
DM for PA on ECAS today!

UK PA with both sponsor and principal applicant living in UK