+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Japryl

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hello. Is there anyone in this groupthat had their file transferred to cpc mississauga instead of the PA's country/VO? Mine was transferred to cpc-mississauga. Is that a good or bad thing? Thanks.

Reactions: natkat

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi ,
I am applying for sponsorship. I wanted to know what documents should I submit with my application.

Do I have to submit my school certificate, letter of employment of my current job and all my previos jobs?
Do I need to make cerrtified copy of all documents?
What is the proper way to submit translated documents?

Thank you

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi ,
I am applying for sponsorship. I wanted to know what documents should I submit with my application.

Do I have to submit my school certificate, letter of employment of my current job and all my previos jobs?
Do I need to make cerrtified copy of all documents?
What is the proper way to submit translated documents?

Thank you
You need to do a little bit homework. And here is where you start,
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship.html

c.a.t.4280

Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have been following this forum for a while and it has greatly helped me to improve my understanding of this whole process. I am the PA and I am from the USA. I thought I would share my timeline below and hope that all of you will get your DM very soon!

File Received: December 5, 2018
AOR1: February 1, 2019
Sponsor DM on ECAS: February 15,2019
Sponsor Approval E-mail : February 18, 2019
Medical Request: February 19, 2019
Transferred to Mississauga: February 27, 2019
Medical Completed: March 1, 2019
Medical Passed on GCKey: March 7, 2019
BG Check in Progress on GCKey: March 13, 2019
DM for PA on ECAS: March 14, 2019

GCKEY still shows background check in progress for now!

natkat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Sorry you’re going through that - the time frames are so frustrating! And yeah, totally crazy that the clinics can be so blasé about it all and then charge you $600 for a short appointment just because they know you have no alternative. Major eye roll.
YES! Thank you! Totally annoying.

Reactions: CanAmAus

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
guys I just linked the paper application to my GCKey online account even tho my husband is acting as my unpaid representative. I hope that is fine lol. I am the primary applicant.

Reactions: Silka