hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Not sure for now at least as my File got transferred to CPC Mississauga. I was thinking it was going to New Delhi though.
Me too - I noticed a couple of applications being transferred to Mississauga instead of NDVO.

I notice a unique case in an older thread ( not too old within 2018) where the file was transferred from Mississauga to Delhi again which was totally weird.

From what I observed on the tracker and other threads Mississauga processes files faster than NDVO. So that’s kinda good news for all us.

dibyapal

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Most of the cases where PA is from India are getting transferred to Missisuaga. Another friend of mine whonisnt in this forum informed me that his file has also been sent to Missisuaga.

Reactions: schweisy

AThind

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me too - I noticed a couple of applications being transferred to Mississauga instead of NDVO.

I notice a unique case in an older thread ( not too old within 2018) where the file was transferred from Mississauga to Delhi again which was totally weird.

From what I observed on the tracker and other threads Mississauga processes files faster than NDVO. So that’s kinda good news for all us.
I still doubt that it will be processed here in Canada. It is going to New Delhi if not yet maybe after a while as they were the ones before who used to process them.
But again if it changed in recent time then we should consider ourselves lucky ones.

Reactions: hari_1326

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
I suspect if we don't get notice of our file transfer soon that we will just end up being part of that group who randomly never receives notification. I've seen a couple people in the past who went through Vienna VO (like I am) who said that they never got anything, not even AOR2. I also notice in this post (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2018-outland-spousal-sponsorship-outside-of-canada.575310/page-124#post-7637121) that this person, who went through the Mexico VO like you theoretically would, never received confirmation either.

That said, here's hoping we get something soon and prove me wrong!
Hope so! That is soooo weird. I went through many threads last night.
Thank you! Yeah, maybe once my husband does his medicals something will come through, but I kinda doubt it since, as you say, a number of people have received the notification of transfer prior to medicals. If I want to put on my speculating detective hat again, I wonder if citizens living abroad are always sent to their local VO. I think all the cases sent to CPC-M thus far had the sponsor living in Canada.

It's not ideal but also not the end of the world if it's been sent to Vienna rather than Mississauga, but my restless overactive brain would certainly appreciate the confirmation! :D
I am not living abroad, I am in Canada now..... Canadian Citizen here... living in Canada...application submitted from within Canada. Although I have spent considerable amount of time visiting hubby... still gave them my record of employment and housing here in Canada of course..... Mine too. Same boat here. Hoping for more next week! Good luck to you!

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
No, that does seem to be true. Both @schweisy and I were in the Feb. 19 MR batch.:confused: IRCC definitely has its own secret rules.
Same here, I was in the FEB 19 MR batch.... yet oddly enough no AOR2, or file transfer notice yet as you know!

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
You're all trying to figure it out, but the reality is: there are two big buttons, the red one with "NDVO" and the green one with "Mississauga" on it. Gary, yawning and leisurely coming to work, flips a coin. Heads? A fist hits the red button. Tails? The green button is in action. And then he smiles, thinking how many people try to figure out his "sophisticated" algorithm.
I would hope it is more considerable than that... ie// straightforward cases vs not, or urgent, straight-forward cases vs not.... (yes ALL cases are urgent as we are dealing with weddings, babies, families, jobs etc) but ... let's hope there is some human compassion behind these decisions regarding length of processing + investigative techniques verifying authenticity etc etc

Last edited:
Reactions: schweisy

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
I am not living abroad, I am in Canada now..... Canadian Citizen here... living in Canada...application submitted from within Canada. Although I have spent considerable amount of time visiting hubby... still gave them my record of employment and housing here in Canada of course..... Mine too. Same boat here. Hoping for more next week! Good luck to you!
But Costa Rica is not a visa-exempt country, right? I think this is a factor as well. In my case, PA is visa-exempt but I am a citizen living abroad. In your case you are living in Canada but your PA is not visa-exempt (and not from India either, which is the one consistent exception). So, two different scenarios... I swear this all makes sense in my cuckoo brain! But maybe once we receive the results of @JoshC's statistical study we will have some actual evidence-based answers. ;):p

3ponceboy

Dec 31, 2018
Hello Guys!
I received a email today that my sponsor was approved and sent to Mississauga

Hello guys! thank you! I received the SA today!!!

Sponsor is in Montreal, Quebec
Principal Applicant is in USA

Application Received : December 24, 2018.
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR): February 19, 2019.
Notification about meeting criteria for federal : February, 26 2019
Sponsor approval: March 1st, 2019 same email File send to Mississauga.

No medical request yet or bio metrics. lets see. I will be doing now the Quebec Papers this week.

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hello Guys!
I received a email today that my sponsor was approved and sent to Mississauga

Hello guys! thank you! I received the SA today!!!

Sponsor is in Montreal, Quebec
Principal Applicant is in USA

Application Received : December 24, 2018.
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR): February 19, 2019.
Notification about meeting criteria for federal : February, 26 2019
Sponsor approval: March 1st, 2019 same email File send to Mississauga.

No medical request yet or bio metrics. lets see. I will be doing now the Quebec Papers this week.
Congratunations!
My CSQ request is in MIDI since yesterday ;)
You can bring them directly there to avoid delivery time

Reactions: JoshC