+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

shubhpal328

Dec 27, 2018
Ok guys I am posting this same for the third time need help.
Application submitted - 5th december 2018

Application processing started -31st January 2019

Aor received- 1st feburary 2019

It's been about 25 days I have not received SA.
I am planning to call CIC on Wednesday, if I don't hear anything from them
Just wondering what exactly should I ask them ?

PS - cic has PA's biometric already as they were linked to here UCI.

Thank you in advance

alaria

Apr 17, 2018

Thank you in advance
Do you have any ideas why your SA may be delayed? Any issues with your case maybe? Some uncommon scenarios?

JanicaC

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Good morning all, so my husband is from the philippines. I know biometric is now required for most asia country. On his gckey account there is a spot for biometric etc but we never gotten a request. Should we just go ahead and pay the fee and do his biometric or should we wait for the request ?!

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Good morning all, so my husband is from the philippines. I know biometric is now required for most asia country. On his gckey account there is a spot for biometric etc but we never gotten a request. Should we just go ahead and pay the fee and do his biometric or should we wait for the request ?!
when was your application received by IRCC ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Always wait for them to request it. You anyways would need a Biometric Instruction Letter to go and give Biometrics

Reactions: svilli

alaria

Apr 17, 2018

Thank you in advance
Say as it is, that you didn't get SA and it's 4 weeks now. Ask what is going on. You can also ask when it's appropriate to contact them again if you don't hear anything in another week or two.

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
folks - I am in a position where i have to travel to India for a week. I will be working during that time and i will be back in exactly a week. does it affect the application? do i have to notify CIC about it?

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
folks - I am in a position where i have to travel to India for a week. I will be working during that time and i will be back in exactly a week. does it affect the application? do i have to notify CIC about it?
That shouldn’t matter as it’s a small amount of time. The rule of thumb is don’t notify CIC of changes unless they request for it, or it’s something like a residential / mailing address hangs or a passport renewal.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
If you are sponsor, it is not a problem at all. If you are PA, it is best to avoid travelling abroad while your application is in process.