+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hey everyone, there have been no reports about getting AORs for a couple of days already. Have all December applicants got their AORs?
I'm just curious if the line is finally moving to January or not yet.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Grrrr, if I can vent here for a second: there are only three clinics in all of Germany that do the medical check, and my husband has called two of them (the local one in Berlin and the one in Frankfurt) and he can't even get a call back, let alone an appointment. The online calendar for the Berlin clinic says no visa appointments available until April (?!) which is obviously way too late. He even wrote to the one in Prague (! we're just potentially travelling the continent now) and hasn't heard back from there either. :mad: I read on these boards about people getting appointments for just a few days after they get MR and I'm so frustrated and baffled by our situation! o_O

It's also hard because he works long hours at his job, including weekends, so even if he is able to get a last-minute appointment, it's going to be tough for him to make it if it's in some completely different city/country he has to travel a day to get to. Anyway, I know a lot of people are in MUCH more remote locations, with much farther to travel for these things, so I'm not really complaining -- just venting a bit! :D

Though while I'm at it: does anyone know if they are actually waiting on the medical results to proceed? Or will they keep working on it in the meantime and just add his results when they arrive? I'd hate to think we get delayed because of this frustrating nonsense!

Ben_alex

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2019
AOR Received.
4-02-2019
File Transfer...
26-02-2019
Med's Request
20-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Grrrr, if I can vent here for a second: there are only three clinics in all of Germany that do the medical check, and my husband has called two of them (the local one in Berlin and the one in Frankfurt) and he can't even get a call back, let alone an appointment. The online calendar for the Berlin clinic says no visa appointments available until April (?!) which is obviously way too late. He even wrote to the one in Prague (! we're just potentially travelling the continent now) and hasn't heard back from there either. :mad: I read on these boards about people getting appointments for just a few days after they get MR and I'm so frustrated and baffled by our situation! o_O

It's also hard because he works long hours at his job, including weekends, so even if he is able to get a last-minute appointment, it's going to be tough for him to make it if it's in some completely different city/country he has to travel a day to get to. Anyway, I know a lot of people are in MUCH more remote locations, with much farther to travel for these things, so I'm not really complaining -- just venting a bit! :D

Though while I'm at it: does anyone know if they are actually waiting on the medical results to proceed? Or will they keep working on it in the meantime and just add his results when they arrive? I'd hate to think we get delayed because of this frustrating nonsense!
The process doesn't stop ,in all likely hood they can move to next steps of BACK GROUND CHECK at local VO , however as CIC they want the report within 30 days . If there is delays then they should be notified

However , I think there are about 7 physicans in all , so you best bet is find time from either of them. The process takes under 2 hours ( as per my spouse , she did her MR today)..Good Luck with everything

City: Berlin
Name: Ilka Knur
Address: Praevenio,
Aerztehaus am Europa-Center,
67 Nuernberger Strasse,
Telephone: + 49 30 21280480
Spoken Languages: English, German

Name: Heiko Zuercher
67 Nuernberger Strasse,

Name: Ingo Prack
67 Nuernberger Strasse,
Telephone: +49 30 21280480

City: Frankfurt
Name: Harald Schulte
Address: Ulmenstrasse 43,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: (0049-69) 72-222-2

Name: Johannes Abel
Address: Ulmenstr. 43,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: (004969) 722-222

Name: Kerstin Jahn
Address: Internistische Kardiologische Gemeinschaftspraxis,
Ulmenstrasse 43,
Spoken Languages: English

City: Munich
Name: Friedrich Renner
Address: Putzbrunner Str. 114,
Telephone: (49-89) 6709-222

Date Modified:
2018-11-15

Reactions: svilli

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
The process doesn't stop ,in all likely hood they can move to next steps of BACK GROUND CHECK at local VO , however as CIC they want the report within 30 days . If there is delays then they should be notified

However , I think there are about 7 physicans in all , so you best bet is find time from either of them. The process takes under 2 hours ( as per my spouse , she did her MR today)..Good Luck with everything

Name: Ilka Knur
67 Nuernberger Strasse,

Name: Heiko Zuercher
67 Nuernberger Strasse,

Name: Ingo Prack
67 Nuernberger Strasse,
Telephone: +49 30 21280480

Name: Harald Schulte
Address: Ulmenstrasse 43,

Name: Johannes Abel
Address: Ulmenstr. 43,
Telephone: (004969) 722-222

Name: Kerstin Jahn
Address: Internistische Kardiologische Gemeinschaftspraxis,
Ulmenstrasse 43,
Spoken Languages: English

City: Munich
Name: Friedrich Renner
Address: Putzbrunner Str. 114,
Telephone: (49-89) 6709-222

Date Modified:
2018-11-15
I really appreciate you taking the time to find and post this, but of course we are already aware of this list. How else would we have known where to find the approved doctors in the first place? :p

Anyway, there may be seven physicians, but if you notice they only work at three clinics in total (note the same phone numbers). You have to make an appointment with the clinic itself with whichever physician is available -- which, so far, has been no easy task! :oops:

If the application moves forward regardless, that's at least a little relief though! Hopefully we can find something within the 30 days -- I just really wanted to get it done ASAP! :D

Reactions: svilli

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I am panicking a little now guys,
my application was received on 5th december 2018,
Got AOR ON 1ST feburary
Linked to gckey on 6th feburary
20 days since I got any updates , still waiting on SA.
what should I do?

P.S my wife's biometrics have been updated as they were linked to her UCI.
Don't worry, you already saved 2 months time comparing some other members who got their application returned for missing signatures and/or forms.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Don't worry, you already saved 2 months time comparing some other members who got their application returned for missing signatures and/or forms.
Well, it's not actually "saving", it's rather "not losing". Or else almost everyone here "saved" 2 months :) And it's easy to say "don't worry", but when everyone around got SA in 8 days, and you've been waiting for 3 weeks and nothing, I can understand what @shubhpal328 feels.

shubhpal328

Dec 27, 2018
Well, it's not actually "saving", it's rather "not losing". Or else almost everyone here "saved" 2 months :) And it's easy to say "don't worry", but when everyone around got SA in 8 days, and you've been waiting for 3 weeks and nothing, I can understand what @shubhpal328 feels.
Yes indeed it is.
Should I call CIC for the same or just let be in the waiting game ?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Yes indeed it is.
Should I call CIC for the same or just let be in the waiting game ?
It's easy to say "wait till" when it's not your application, but I'd still say, wait till Monday. If you don't hear anything tomorrow or Monday morning, call them. That time you'll have close to 4 weeks after your AOR and it'll be probably reasonable. For now you're still at the same time at @JoshC with 20 days of waiting, so give it a bit more time. It's my humble opinion.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I just feel, that... Well, I agree what people say here that it's so great we have this forum and can share our experience and ask for advice. It's absolutely true. And it's a great feeling to share when your timeline is the same as other's or you're even a bit ahead. But at the same moment, when you don't know anything about others, you're kind of in a bubble and just patiently waiting. But when you do know other timelines and you can compare, and in case if just anything goes wrong, any additional day of a delay, of waiting, it's like hell. "Why has everyone got a letter and I didn't? Is there something wrong? What's going on?" Sometimes it'd be better just not to look anywhere and forget about this application and relax :D But we can't (at least I can't for sure) :D

shubhpal328

Dec 27, 2018
I just feel, that... Well, I agree what people say here that it's so great we have this forum and can share our experience and ask for advice. It's absolutely true. And it's a great feeling to share when your timeline is the same as other's or you're even a bit ahead. But at the same moment, when you don't know anything about others, you're kind of in a bubble and just patiently waiting. But when you do know other timelines and you can compare, and in case if just anything goes wrong, any additional day of a delay, of waiting, it's like hell. "Why has everyone got a letter and I didn't? Is there something wrong? What's going on?" Sometimes it'd be better just not to look anywhere and forget about this application and relax :D But we can't (at least I can't for sure) :D
So true..
And yes it ain't possible to forget lol

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Under the section of ANY EVIDENCE OF JOINT FINANCIAL SUPPORT BETWEEN ME AND MY SPOUSE; i provided them the copy of our joint bank account. I am Outland applicant. Will that work ???

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hey everyone, there have been no reports about getting AORs for a couple of days already. Have all December applicants got their AORs?
I'm just curious if the line is finally moving to January or not yet.
The last AOR I've heard was Dec 24th applicant (it was yesterday)

Reactions: alaria