+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Manaa

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018

Japryl

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi, CIC received my application on Dec12th. Looks like I need to wait til February to see if my application is accepted for processing.

Came across few forums & it is confusing. I submitted the IMM 5669 without signing in ink it as the form mentions that typing name means electronically signing it. Will my application be rejected?

Thanks.
Guides says you need to type your name electronically and sign it with ink beside your name. Im afraid they might send it back, ive read few threads that it happened.

amechouki

Dec 24, 2018
Application received on December 18, 2018. Originally was recieved on October 4th, however I forgot to include my husband's birth certificate. Still waiting for AOR.

Good luck to everyone!

amechouki

Dec 24, 2018
Hi there,
I notice that CIC have update form in Nov 2018 and I sent the Old form. Do you think they will return my applications?
Hey if you applied using the forms that were before November 2018, you'll be fine. Good luck!

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Hi I have sent application on December 13 Th.
They received on December 17-2018.
One of my form has photocopy of signature on additional family information forum .
Will they send back or no ??
How long does it take to send back if they are returning my package??
I ve seen in the cic website that photocopies are generally accepted unless an officer decides to verify and request for original signature..most probably yours will be ok..

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Hi there,

I already have a UCI and Canada.ca account. When I log to my account I see a message that says “we received your application to sponsor [spouse name] on December 5th 2018.” There’s no other information, and I assume there won’t be until AOR comes through, but it shows up that they’ve received the application.
did you try with the sponsor's uci? just out of curiosity... i tried everything, nothing shows up at all.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Hi, CIC received my application on Dec12th. Looks like I need to wait til February to see if my application is accepted for processing.

Came across few forums & it is confusing. I submitted the IMM 5669 without signing in ink it as the form mentions that typing name means electronically signing it. Will my application be rejected?

Thanks.
paper applications needs to be physically signed. imm 5669 is listed for signature required..refer page 10 of document checklist..i am afraid there is a possibility that they might send it back to u.. if they do, sign and send back asap.

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi!

Sent off my application and was received on the 20th of December.

I am a little bit worried because we did use pdf's from late october and didn't realize that the documents had changed at all. Everything is signed and dated before the changes however.

Do I have anything to worry about? I think they may send my application back for not using the most up to date forms but I'm not sure. They are fine otherwise from everything I can see.

Also not sure how I would link my paper application online.

Beshu

Nov 29, 2018
Any news lately from anyone??? They recieved mine on december 3rd, now i am waiting for my aor....