+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Application received 100% complete Estimated completion date *

So we are 100% complete yet it does not mean anything..
Yes, it means nothing - it seems to be nothing more than # of days/365, i.e. it just assumes every application will take exactly 12 months. It is arguably worse than nothing as it tells nothing about how the application is proceeding, just passage of time from receipt of application.

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
We had our interview today and we are approved, he said passport request will happen next week! Time to celebrate!
Congratulations!!! And May I Ask how did the interview process went, I mean the Officer said "you passed the interview and we will request you to submit your passport...? Would you be kind to give some more details about the interview, because I have seen here that quite few people are having internview. Thank you and all the best in your new life in Canada.

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
They took my husband into a room and I had to wait outside, they asked him a bunch of questions, like where I was born and if I've been married before and our plans for children. They called me in and clarified a couple of things and said he is approving the file and we'd get a passport request next week.

Congratulations!!! And May I Ask how did the interview process went, I mean the Officer said "you passed the interview and we will request you to submit your passport...? Would you be kind to give some more details about the interview, because I have seen here that quite few people are having internview. Thank you and all the best in your new life in Canada.

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
They took my husband into a room and I had to wait outside, they asked him a bunch of questions, like where I was born and if I've been married before and our plans for children. They called me in and clarified a couple of things and said he is approving the file and we'd get a passport request next week.
Thank you for your reply starpanda, I appreciate your input, and I'm happy and glad that your wait is over. I have followed your post and as you know this is a very hard and stressful process. In my case I have to wait until next year because I'm a Quebec applicant and waiting for the Certificat de Selection du Quebec.

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yes, I am waiting to hear good news from you in the new year,!
Thank you for your reply starpanda, I appreciate your input, and I'm happy and glad that your wait is over. I have followed your post and as you know this is a very hard and stressful process. In my case I have to wait until next year because I'm a Quebec applicant and waiting for the Certificat de Selection du Quebec.

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Yes, I am waiting to hear good news from you in the new year,!
Keep me posted. My hubby also had his interview and they said the same thing. But ppl are getting pre arrival emails and we haven’t gotten anything. I’m trying to just stay calm and relax as it hasn’t been a week yet. Happy for you!!

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hi. Share your timeline please:) when did you applied for the csq?

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi. Share your timeline please:) when did you applied for the csq?
I applied for the CSQ on September 14, 2019 but after a month I Called Quebec Immigration and they told me that they have no idea because they are behind processing the CSQ applications. So I don't expect to get the CSQ this year because they are processing now up to July 23, 2019 applications. Are you a Quebec Applicant? Did you applied for the CSQ? Here is the Quebec Website to check for the CSQ Processing.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/family-reunification/index.html

MY TIMELINE
QUEBEC Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor Lives: Quebec
Applicant Lives: Guatemala
Overseas Office: VO Mexico
Application Received by CIC: December 22, 2018
Acknowledgment Letter (AOR): February 18, 2019
Medical Examination Requested: February 24, 2019
Sponsorship Approval (SA): February 28, 2019
Medical Exam Passed: March 05, 2019

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
I applied for the CSQ on September 14, 2019 but after a month I Called Quebec Immigration and they told me that they have no idea because they are behind processing the CSQ applications. So I don't expect to get the CSQ this year because they are processing now up to July 23, 2019 applications. Are you a Quebec Applicant? Did you applied for the CSQ? Here is the Quebec Website to check for the CSQ Processing.

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/family-reunification/index.html

MY TIMELINE
QUEBEC Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor Lives: Quebec
Applicant Lives: Guatemala
Overseas Office: VO Mexico
Application Received by CIC: December 22, 2018
Acknowledgment Letter (AOR): February 18, 2019
Medical Examination Requested: February 24, 2019
Sponsorship Approval (SA): February 28, 2019
Medical Exam Passed: March 05, 2019
Yes. I'm a March applicant. I sent my application for CSQ on August and my AOR August 14. Still waiting :(

Kera18

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Yes. I'm a March applicant. I sent my application for CSQ on August and my AOR August 14. Still waiting :(
Yes they are now processing CSQ requests up to July 23. I still have to wait more, and as you know that if the federal Canadian government doesn't have the CSQ they don't proceed to finish the application, that's what I think. We have no choice but to wait until we get the CSQ, hopefully soon. This is what it says on the Quebec site: Please check that website they update the CSQ processing time there

The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

- July 23, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
- August 27, 2019 for other family members.

Wait time information is updated regularly.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Yes they are now processing CSQ requests up to July 23. I still have to wait more, and as you know that if the federal Canadian government doesn't have the CSQ they don't proceed to finish the application, that's what I think. We have no choice but to wait until we get the CSQ, hopefully soon. This is what it says on the Quebec site: Please check that website they update my CSQ processing time there

The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

- July 23, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
- August 27, 2019 for other family members.

Wait time information is updated regularly.
In my case everything is processed and they already have my passport. Yesterday I received an email from my VO saying they are waiting for the CSQ to continue.