+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
The address is for PA, which was provided by you when you filed application. So why do you ask if it is normal? Is it because it is wrong or it is different from yours? If it is the second case, well, again it meant to be PA's. If it is wrong, you need to update to IRCC.
So basically my husband is acting as my representative so as far as I can remember I think we put his contact information in the contact info section of imm0008enu_2d form so maybe thats why his address shows on the medical request letter lol

When we checked the application status on ECAS using my information (I am the PA) we did see my current residential address on there which is different from the sponsor’s address.

Can I please know how can I notify CIC about this? Any links? I assume it should be done through a webform but I don’t know if my application is still in canada or not. Haven’t gotten the VO transfer email or AOR2 so I wouldn’t know which VO to pick from
the drop down menu

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Does the physician put your address on the medical exam they send to CIC? If not then this may not be an issue lol

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
Has anyone uploaded extra documents without a request? I just visited my husband for 10 days and we would like to show more proof of our relationship.
So basically my husband is acting as my representative so as far as I can remember I think we put his contact information in the contact info section of imm0008enu_2d form so maybe thats why his address shows on the medical request letter lol

When we checked the application status on ECAS using my information (I am the PA) we did see my current residential address on there which is different from the sponsor’s address.

Can I please know how can I notify CIC about this? Any links? I assume it should be done through a webform but I don’t know if my application is still in canada or not. Haven’t gotten the VO transfer email or AOR2 so I wouldn’t know which VO to pick from
the drop down menu
I wondered the same since our application has not yet been transferred. I asked this same question a few pages back in this forum. ;) Send it to the office for which you know the application is at right now and specify in the comment/note section the F# (application number) and UCI for which the documents are destined. I sent an updated police check (unprompted) and chose CANADA...office in Sydney, NS, since that is where it was mailed initially and I know the application is currently still there. A few days later PA had confirmation it has been added to the file successfully. Our file is still in Sydney, so it worked out great. After that confirmation email, I called to ask if the application had yet been transferred and the agent replied since he can still see the file information it has not yet been forwarded to the Mexico City VO. The agent confirmed receipt of additional webform documents included with the file. Really no need to call, as an email will confirm for you a few days after webform submission they successfully receive and include your additional documents to your file. I am obsessive about wondering and being reassured status ;) :confused: :D

Choose Canada for now
since you have no AOR#2 confirmation of transfer to VO, specify your application and UCI # in the notes, and you'll be fine. If it has been transferred, choose the VO office for where it has been transferred to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teepayne

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I wondered the same since our application has not yet been transferred. I asked this same question a few pages back in this forum. ;) Send it to the office for which you know the application is at right now and specify in the comment/note section the F# (application number) and UCI for which the documents are destined. I sent an updated police check (unprompted) and chose CANADA...office in Sydney, NS, since that is where it was mailed initially and I know the application is currently still there. A few days later PA had confirmation it has been added to the file successfully. Our file is still in Sydney, so it worked out great. After that confirmation email, I called to ask if the application had yet been transferred and the agent replied since he can still see the file information it has not yet been forwarded to the Mexico City VO. The agent confirmed receipt of additional webform documents included with the file. Really no need to call, as an email will confirm for you a few days after webform submission they successfully receive and include your additional documents to your file. I am obsessive about wondering and being reassured status ;) :confused: :D

Choose Canada for now
since you have no AOR#2 confirmation of transfer to VO, specify your application and UCI # in the notes, and you'll be fine.

Choose Canada for now
since you have no AOR#2 confirmation of transfer to VO, specify your application and UCI # in the notes, and you'll be fine.
Thank you for responding. Our file has been transferred to Vo in Beirut.

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
How do you know when your file has been transferred? Do you get an email indicating it?
My husband , the applicant, got an email from CIC that had the Beirut vo stated at the bottom..I guess it's from the VO office there.. it's all kinda confusing

lthota89

Nov 13, 2015
My timeline sofar...
07 Dec 2018 | Application Sent
14 Dec 2018 | Application Received
09 Feb 2019 | AOR1
19 Feb 2019 | Medical Request
28 Feb 2019 | Medical done
06 Mar 2019 | Medical Passed
15 Mar 2019 | Transferred to Mississauga Visa Office(Received Letter to Sponsor)
22 Marc 2019| BG started

PA from INDIA.

Reactions: jerry777

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
How do you know when your file has been transferred? Do you get an email indicating it?
The sponsor gets an email telling them when and where it was transferred. The PA then sometimes gets a second email that comes from the VO abroad confirming they've received it. A lot of VOs don't send out the second notice, but the first one you should get for sure, even if it's just to tell you it was transferred to Mississauga instead.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

helen86

Nov 6, 2018
Has everyone who submitted the medical, passed the medical? Mine was submitted from NZ 6th March 2019 and still not been acknowledged on either ECAS or GCKey at all. On ECAS still says we sent you medical instructions and GCKey says we requested medical. How long does it normally take to pass and has anyone had a status saying medical results received at all?

CanAmAus

Dec 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
31-1-2019
File Transfer...
27-2-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Has everyone who submitted the medical, passed the medical? Mine was submitted from NZ 6th March 2019 and still not been acknowledged on either ECAS or GCKey at all. On ECAS still says we sent you medical instructions and GCKey says we requested medical. How long does it normally take to pass and has anyone had a status saying medical results received at all?
For us, myCIC was updated to say "You passed the medical exam" 4 business days after the medical was completed, and ECAS also updated to say "medical results have been received."

Do you know if the clinic that you went to uses the e-medical system? That would likely make a big difference in turnaround time as e-medical allows them to electronically submit straight to IRCC with minimal turnaround time?

I also wonder if it depends where your application is at the time of the medical? For us the medical was done on March 1st, and the file transferred to Sydney, Australia only on March 12. So the medical was requested by Sydney, Canada and processed by Sydney, Canada via the e-medical system -- I wonder if that had a lot to do with the speedy turnaround? If your file got transferred to Aus while medical was in process and the clinic didn't use e-medical, it might take quite a bit longer for it to get to the right agent and updated across all systems? That's just a thought, I'm not really sure (aside from whether e-medical is used) what could impact the speed with which medical passed is registered to your online account...

priya1703

Dec 18, 2018
Hi, could someone please help me here.

I got a request letter from CPC-M asking for marriage photos to be sent within 30 days. I have already sent around 20 photos of my marriage pictures together with all my relatives. Mine is a typical Indian arranged marriage and I do not have much photos with me. I am planning to send all of my marriage photos & all other photos together in a PDF document to the email address given in the document.

Will this request affect the decision of my application :(
Is there any template or sample I can follow to submit photos.
it is mentioned in the request letter to send e-mail to expedite processing. Shall I send e-mail or it is still preferred to send courier.

Please help.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012

I got a request letter from CPC-M asking for marriage photos to be sent within 30 days. I have already sent around 20 photos of my marriage pictures together with all my relatives. Mine is a typical Indian arranged marriage and I do not have much photos with me. I am planning to send all of my marriage photos & all other photos together in a PDF document to the email address given in the document.

it is mentioned in the request letter to send e-mail to expedite processing. Shall I send e-mail or it is still preferred to send courier.

Please help.
If they said email then pls do that. Dont courier. Email is instant and efficient.

Reactions: priya1703

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012

Please help.
If i am asked for any photos i can load them with alteast 2000 photos. Mine was typical indian wedding too.