+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
Hi All....finally had a ghost update to my background check....when I logged into portal it has now moved from processing to not applicable.

Hopefully some good news however with COVID, I don't think we will make and decisions until next year. In my country we are having a hard time getting vaccines.

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All....finally had a ghost update to my background check....when I logged into portal it has now moved from processing to not applicable.

Hopefully some good news however with COVID, I don't think we will make and decisions until next year. In my country we are having a hard time getting vaccines.
Whats your VO

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Understood. I never had ADRs, but back then people always said web form. Maybe things have changed. I had AOR of December 2018 and PPR in March 2019.
I submitted ADR documents through webform and it has been accepted. However, I had to mail them several times for update (no update/sign of acceptance visible in my account). And then they have gone to hibernate!

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I have now been in Canada (Toronto) since Sunday! Finally made it.

The US CBP side was kinda rude to me when exporting my car, but CBSA was pretty nice. I got my temporary Ontario license and health card and opened a bank account and got a Costco membership. Waiting on the official debit/credit cards, license, health cards to come in the mail.

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019

The US CBP side was kinda rude to me when exporting my car, but CBSA was pretty nice. I got my temporary Ontario license and health card and opened a bank account and got a Costco membership. Waiting on the official debit/credit cards, license, health cards to come in the mail.
That's Wonderful ..........Wish you all the best for the life in Canada ............stay safe ................hopefully our files also move now as it has been frustrating long wait for us

Reactions: USProgrammer

A...

Sep 22, 2020

please what document did you use as proof of residency in canada, and do you just show them the original documents

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
please what document did you use as proof of residency in canada, and do you just show them the original documents
If you mean for the health card / license, I used letters from our employers stating that we would continue to be employed and they had our new address (airbnb) on it. I also had printed the "visa letter" that AirBNB provides stating the stay duration and all that (mine is 2.5 months) but they didn't require that. They said the employer letters were fine.