+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Just got off the phone with IRCC, was told by the agent that my case was recently transferred from CIO SYDNEY to CIO OTTAWA. I thought there is only one CIO, which is the one in Sydney? She emphasized that my case is now at the centralized intake office in Ottawa, not the local VO. My AOR is 12/23/208, eligibility was passed in early October and security is still in progress. Is it a good thing that the made the case transfer at this point of the progress?
I actually called IRCC once again today and evidently the agent who answered my call yesterday made a mistake, my application is still at CIO Sydney.

aamber

Oct 29, 2019
Hi there , i just need help to print the proof of payment , for residency application ,
Does anyone know how we can print that ,
Thanks,

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
Hi there , i just need help to print the proof of payment , for residency application ,
Does anyone know how we can print that ,
Thanks,
Log in to your account, open the confirmation of online application message, there you you see a receipt number, click on on and you will get the document you need

Reactions: USProgrammer

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Just received CBSA/CSIS notes, the security screening type is comprehensive. FML
Extensive travel history? What is your country of citizenship?

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Extensive travel history? What is your country of citizenship?
Not really that extensive, and all of my previous destinations were European, North American or Southeast Asian. I’m a Chinese national but had lived in the States for a few years as a student.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Not really that extensive, and all of my previous destinations were European, North American or Southeast Asian. I’m a Chinese national but had lived in the States for a few years as a student.
Do you think you were just randomly selected then?

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Do you think you were just randomly selected then?
I honestly have no idea. Maybe it was because of a job that I had? I used to work for a Chinese bank that’s heavily involved in overseas investments made by the Chinese government.

Anyhow, this whole application process has been a grueling test for my patience. It took the VO(cio Sydney) nearly 10 months just to pass my eligibility, I have yet to receive an ADR and according to gcms notes there’s no RR items on my file either. I guess the VO had a major backlog and they somehow decided I was of no importance to Canada and then just threw my application to the bottom of the pile.

Reactions: USProgrammer

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I honestly have no idea. Maybe it was because of a job that I had? I used to work for a Chinese bank that’s heavily involved in overseas investments made by the Chinese government.

Anyhow, this whole application process has been a grueling test for my patience. It took the VO(cio Sydney) nearly 10 months just to pass my eligibility, I have yet to receive an ADR and according to gcms notes there’s no RR items on my file either. I guess the VO had a major backlog and they somehow decided I was of no importance to Canada and then just threw my application to the bottom of the pile.
Sorry about that. Best wishes in the new year.

vijaykumar608

May 25, 2019
Finally, got my PPR email after 1 year and 10 days :):(

Thanks a lot to all members who keep this forum alive with valuable information. Wishing good luck for rest of the Dec-2018 AOR friends. Stay positive and you will receive good news very soon.

Hopefully, my short story below helps someone to keep their hopes alive

Timelines and myimmitracker link

AOR: 25th Dec 2018
MEP: 5th Feb 2019
RPRF requested and Paid: 26th Feb 2019
Re-medicals Passed: 1st Jan 2020
PPR: 4th Jan 2020

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-63803

Sharing few updates from my one year journey

I applied for GCMS notes twice after waiting for 6 months

July 2019 - First set of GCMS notes received in July didn't show any issues with application

Aug/Sep 2019 - Second set received in August revealed that my application was under "review required" for proof of funds. I resent the bank statement explaining that Fixed Deposit amount is immediately available for use in September. I am not sure it made any difference.

Oct 2019 - I don't remember the exact date but I received a ghost update in late October. Probably, some senior touched my file.

Nov 2019 - I raised a web form in mid November inquiring about the status of application. I got below reply and request for re-medicals bringing some hope.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
· The security background verification is currently valid.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Dec 2019 - Completed Re-medical test
Jan 2020 - Medicals passed and PPR

Last edited:

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hey guys! Happy New Year!
Quick question here.
Ive been working for cash for some time now. Its not in Canada. I give private classes to people for cash. Is it fine if I let the IRCC know about it? Its due to one of the IMM forms where they ask about current job. I am allowed to work in the country.
What do you think?

stephie7852

Jan 13, 2020
To view the forms you submitted in your application, there's a trick that's been mentioned on this forum a few times. Go to your application page and there's a link called "view submitted application" (or similar). This link will lead you to the list of documents you attached to your application.

Then, in the address bar of your browser, you should modify the URL, by replacing documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.
hi
is this still available?

i am not able to use it.

here is the thing, i had submitted visitor visa application but i would like to view the submitted forms since i am not sure if family representative form is signed or not. please help me on this. thank you

stephie7852

Jan 13, 2020
To view the forms you submitted in your application, there's a trick that's been mentioned on this forum a few times. Go to your application page and there's a link called "view submitted application" (or similar). This link will lead you to the list of documents you attached to your application.

Then, in the address bar of your browser, you should modify the URL, by replacing documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.
hello.

I had submitted a visitor visa application.
I am quite unsure if the form i had uploaded is signed or not (both files have the same name)
Is there a way to view the form to check if its signed or not ?
Please guide me. thank you.