Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2019
Hello! After ten months and two weeks from my AOR, I've got my "ready to visa" e-mail from IRCC! But I have a question for you regarding the visa validity. Because the e-mail state:
"The immigrant visa will have the same validity date as the medical examination results, that is, 12 months from the date of the first examination" But my first examination was september 2018!

My timeline:
Invitation to apply: August 2018
Application declined due to lack of documents: November 2018
AOR: December 20th 2018 (with medical examination from september 2018)
Medical pass: February 2019
Remed asked: September 24th
Remed approved: October 19th

I don't understand now what will it be the validation date of my visa... Can anyone help me to clarify this information?

aamber

Oct 29, 2019
Hello everybody ,

I just signed up here in hope to get any helpful response with respect to my enquiry ragarding my on going PR application processing.
So I applied in Dec 2018 ( * yes , I know long time ago *) and passed medical exam in month of February 2019.
No update since then until I called IRCC last week , and they updated me with the information that my eligibility being passed but need to go through the security and criminality check .
So my first concern is
How long usually it takes the reflect the eligibility pass changes in my actual account ?
and
How long usually it talks to get people pass through security and criminality check ?

I really so appreciate your help , if any of you been through this or have anybody in contacts who been through this can share the experience or any appropriate steps you recommend me to take at this point.

Thanks
So , today i opened up my portal , and it showed over there that the application is updated or changed, but nothing got changed inside , and no message ,
what does that mean ?>?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
So , today i opened up my portal , and it showed over there that the application is updated or changed, but nothing got changed inside , and no message ,
what does that mean ?>?
It means ghost update! ;) Call IRCC to find out what's passed!

aamber

Oct 29, 2019
It means ghost update! ;) Call IRCC to find out what's passed!
Do you think they just updated the eligibility passed thing that I confirmed with them on 18 October had been passed (* and at that time they said security and criminality need to go through yet *)
But the concern I was little worried about is that, no change is being reflecting in portal under any of those columns not for eligibility even which she confirmed is already passed that day !

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Do you think they just updated the eligibility passed thing that I confirmed with them on 18 October had been passed (* and at that time they said security and criminality need to go through yet *)
But the concern I was little worried about is that, no change is being reflecting in portal under any of those columns not for eligibility even which she confirmed is already passed that day !
The portal won't show any more details.. you have to call to find out what the current status is..

greenmind

May 1, 2019
Hi All, I received my COPR today, dec 5th aor, but have an issue with it. One of the digits on the passport numbers has a typo and it was done on both COPR and the visa printed. Any ideas on how i can get this corrected? I sent an email to cpc ottawa but no response so far. Very disappointing after all this wait, i dont think i can land with wrong passport number on it. Any inputs are appreciated.

backtotrack

Aug 16, 2019
Brazil
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2019
Guys, someone who had to redo the medical exams and already have the visa immigration on the passport could Tell me the If validity date was 12 months after the first or the second medical examination results?

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi All, I received my COPR today, dec 5th aor, but have an issue with it. One of the digits on the passport numbers has a typo and it was done on both COPR and the visa printed. Any ideas on how i can get this corrected? I sent an email to cpc ottawa but no response so far. Very disappointing after all this wait, i dont think i can land with wrong passport number on it. Any inputs are appreciated.
Have you tried to call IRCC?

greenmind

May 1, 2019
Have you tried to call IRCC?
I did and they said i need to go through copr ammendment process, which takes 6 months.. i looked at the form and it doesnt make much sense as the form asks for landing date which i wont have since I haven't even landed.. this is very confusing and because of their clerical error

hsocs_12

Nov 21, 2018
Two weeks ago, finally after 10 months I got PR!!!
I applied in land, and after zero updates since January, I finally got an email for an interview request at the local IRCC office. It wasn't an interview really, they just confirmed my information, received my two pictures, and told me that my application was approved. They gave me an official PR confirmation document, and told me to wait a couple of weeks for my official PR card. It just arrived last Friday!!!

Good luck to the rest of you!!!