+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

aamber

Oct 29, 2019
Do these comments indicate anything particular? My background has started, so does it mean that eligibility is passed?

AOR-19th December

The medical passed is for my husband who i added as a dependent later

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • October 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Your case looks exactly similar to me as current status of portal and i would say we have almost similar Timeline as well apart from the information i got week ago from them over the phone call that my eligibility got passed now (** hopefully you get yours done quickly **) , probably getting processed at same place as me at Edmonton IRCC office.

Reactions: kzeed12

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for getting time to reply me on that issue ,

so as per the discussion going around and on basis of your suggestions, i guess its not a bad idea to wait for probably another 2 weeks or so to get any update from them. If nothing showed up then there is a call to raise the web form or ask for one of those notes like GCMS or CBSA !!

The way i think is that , it should be more transparent . Like what is the purpose of doing online application processing if we are not getting any updates on the portal even not after finalizing whole application.
Yes when I applied, I really thought it is express entry and online portal will get updated. clearly the process is not transparent. But then there are people who got it within 4-5 months easily and they will be vouching for IRCC :)

Reactions: PrasadK

Mansi1414

Nov 22, 2018
What’s your visa office? Seems like they extended you medicals which is a good thing.... from what I understand, they won’t extend your medicals if you didn’t pass eligibility.
The medicals are for my husband, not mine. I got married this May so they asked for his medicals in October.
My office is Ottawa.

Reactions: vesha1990

Mansi1414

Nov 22, 2018
Your case looks exactly similar to me as current status of portal and i would say we have almost similar Timeline as well apart from the information i got week ago from them over the phone call that my eligibility got passed now (** hopefully you get yours done quickly **) , probably getting processed at same place as me at Edmonton IRCC office.
This has been a long wait without any updates. I tried calling IRCC, but they

Mansi1414

Nov 22, 2018
This has been a long wait without any updates.
I tried calling IRCC yesterday but the automated system said that no information will be provided over the phone now and I need to submit the webform, which i did thrice already now.

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Ready for Visa Email!!! Wow I couldn’t be happier!
Good luck to everyone who’s still awaiting the PR!
It’s coming to each and every one of you!
Congraaats, I'm happy for you! I really felt they will answer you as soon as they review the adr, but didn't want to give you false hopes that PPR is around the corner. Good luck in your new journey et to everyone else still waiting!

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi all,

I received my CoPR on 28th Oct 2018 in Canada as I had moved here in Aug 2019 on a Tourist visa. I completed my landing at Saria border and it took 5 mins to complete the process (It took 3 hours to reach there from Mississauga at I completed the same at night as someone suggested me to do the same as its less crowded.) Waiting for my PR card now. All the best to everyone still waiting for their email.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
BTW, does anyone have any clue if I can sponsor my wife immediately using Copr as PR card will take 2 months to reach me?

My wife is working here on a closed work permit.

Dave007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
This has been a long wait without any updates.............. All efforts to contact on phone and Webform come back with the same answer your file is in review it will take more time. What does this mean can anyone help?

Jaceson868

Feb 1, 2019
This has been a long wait without any updates.............. All efforts to contact on phone and Webform come back with the same answer your file is in review it will take more time. What does this mean can anyone help?
Same issue with my file Dave....its curious we have the same NOC

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
It is a genral delay from ircc - except personal interference from MP's office and at times ordering gcms notes(at times) - nothing is gonna drive them to increase the processing speed - it is sad but it is the general known fact to all of us in this forum - medical expiration used to be a good timeline to look forward to before - now even after remeds done files are getting delayed to even finalize the last step which is crazy on its own