+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Mmmm....probably depends on the VO processing the app as well, as to how they handle it. Mine has followed kind of the expected path for now.

uploaded on 15th----acknowledge upload on the 17th ---- in review on the 18th...so im hoping for another update early next week maybe.
Uploaded my remedicals almost 2 weeks ago. No response. Some ppl get ppr after...1 day :|

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello guys, I have been asked for medical once again. Does this means anything in terms of progress in my application ? I see some posts by fellow members that after re medical also they have not got any response. Any thoughts on this ?

tanu912

Nov 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2023
AOR Received.
06-09-2023
Hello guys, I have been asked for medical once again. Does this means anything in terms of progress in my application ? I see some posts by fellow members that after re medical also they have not got any response. Any thoughts on this ?
It means your file is approved and you need to take remedical and once the hospital uploads the results and they are approved your golden mail will land to your mailbox....keep patience after passing remedical it can take from 2 days to

Hsa1988

Jun 5, 2019
PPR
PPR on it way.. most likely!!

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Guys, My Medical expires on Nov 11. Still no re-medical request. If it expires shall i consider that my application is rejected?
AOR - 2 Dec 2018.
ADR still showing "we are reviewing additional documents you provided". ADRs submitted on 17 & 21 Aug 2019.
ordered 2ns GCMS , but have been informed that they need extension beyond 30 days. Don't know what to do................

Soplorw

Sep 26, 2019
Guys, My Medical expires on Nov 11. Still no re-medical request. If it expires shall i consider that my application is rejected?
AOR - 2 Dec 2018.
ADR still showing "we are reviewing additional documents you provided". ADRs submitted on 17 & 21 Aug 2019.
ordered 2ns GCMS , but have been informed that they need extension beyond 30 days. Don't know what to do................
You should try calling them

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR - 2 Dec 2018.
They will extend or request remedical only when they are ready to finalize your application. Till then medicals may remain expired. Nothing to panic, from your ADRs I remember it indicated a possible security screening.

Reactions: capricorn7