Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Just wondering, are people in this group still awaiting PPR from this group ?
Yeah, December has many pending applications, there are still people from September and October(like me) still waiting for PPR.

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
So I guess this does happen to other people too. I got the reply to my 2nd web form regarding address update last night as well! That took way too long. In your web form did you specifically request to change the Visa Office to your local one? And, is it possible to email directly to the processing office? Mine’s Sydney.
Hi again; happy you also heard back from them!
No, I just emailed Ottawa explaining the efforts I made and that I want to check with them that my previous correspondences were taken into consideration. I sent my new address along with my application details.

I don't know about Sydney though and if it would work with them as well, but I see no reason why not to try. Good luck!

xnitkam

Jan 4, 2018
My PR cards were received by my friend and already put in an overnight FedEx envelope on their way to the US!
Awesome . The feeling must be really great. As for me I called up CIC and they updated my friends address.Per agent ,I should get the mail in next 10-12 days. Now the last stage in this 2 year journey. Wishing all great future in Up North!
Cheers and happy weekend.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Awesome . The feeling must be really great. As for me I called up CIC and they updated my friends address.Per agent ,I should get the mail in next 10-12 days. Now the last stage in this 2 year journey. Wishing all great future in Up North!
Great news! You might want to update your signature to put your PPR and Landing dates in there.

Reactions: xnitkam

nrsinquest

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Are you based out of Canada? If yes, which number did you call the CIC on? I need an urgent help but am based in India and can't reach them via phone as their number doesn't connect from India. See my original post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/golden-mail-change-of-location.653437/

nrsinquest

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dear all,

I got an email today morning IST from "IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" stating that "We are ready to issue the permanent resident visa that entitles you to enter Canada".

I was outside of India when I had applied for PR in Dec-2018 (I got my ITA in Dec-2018). But now I am in India.

So I assume this is the legitimate email for my PR (and not a spam!?). Now, I need help on below points.

1. The email mentions option-1 or option-2 for me. Option-1 states "submit passport to VAC Paris, France" or to VFS in "Clichy, France". Option-2 states "send passport to IRCC Paris, France". But as mentioned above, I have moved back to India. So where should I send my passport to? Can I not send my passport along with a letter to VAC in India? I assume in India VFS will be the right place to submit my passport for stamping of COPR?

I have already contacted them via CSE, but still haven't got any response.

As I am based in India, which numbers can I call the CIC on? Their Canada number is not reachable from India (tried via Skype, direct mobile call etc.)

My original post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/golden-mail-change-of-location.653437/

Reactions: PrasadK

nrsinquest

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
I received my PPR yesterday.
ITA: 29 Nov 2018
AOR: 14 Dec 2018
MEP: 25 Jan 2019
VO: Ottawa
BGC in Progress: 06 Sep 2019
ADR: 06 Sep 2019 (IMM4506, Bank statements Jul 2018- Present)
PPR: 12 Sept 2019
Are you based out of India? Can you share the content of the email which you received about PR confirmation (you can remove personal details like name, UCI id, ECI etc.)? I need the email ID which is to be used for communication when passport needs to be sent within India after PR confirmation mail is received by the applicant.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
As I am based in India, which numbers can I call the CIC on? Their Canada number is not reachable from India (tried via Skype, direct mobile call etc.)
Download the TextNow app. Do not let it auto select a number. Put in 416 for the desired area code and then let it generate a number based on that. Then you'll have a Canadian number and you can call the 888 IRCC number. It uses data/wifi, not minutes.

tarunraja1

May 22, 2019
Hi again; happy you also heard back from them!
No, I just emailed Ottawa explaining the efforts I made and that I want to check with them that my previous correspondences were taken into consideration. I sent my new address along with my application details.

I don't know about Sydney though and if it would work with them as well, but I see no reason why not to try. Good luck!
Yeah, I’m gonna try that. Thanks! How did you find out the email address for the visa office?

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
My TRV expired back in June.
Didn’t apply for a new one in the hope that PR will arrive soon
Just submitted an application for a TRV
Feeling shitty