+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

y73gao

Mar 11, 2019
Hi guys, I submitted my AOR on Dec 21st, and its still under background checking. Not sure if anyone in the same boat?

Prabhleenk

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Guys,
I have been silently following this thread.
It's been more that 8.5 months for my file processing and still waiting.
Below are the timelines:
AOR- 1 Dec 2018
Medical - 11 Jan 2019
Rprf - 14 June 2019 (requested and paid)
CPC -Ottawa
EE - in progress
Criminality - passed
Security - not started

Status as mentioned in GCMS notes received in June last week is PReVU verified.
Last Webform response: (seems to be generic response)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and it appears that an IRCC agent already responded to your enquiry on July 18, 2019.

If the answer you received does not answer your initial question, we invite you to write to us using the IRCC Web form.

Anyone with same timeline, paid rprf in June and still waiting for golden email??

backtotrack

Aug 16, 2019
Brazil
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2019
Hello!
My AOR is December 20th; Medical passed February 04th; FSW - PNP from Ontario, from Brazil; Background checking since March. On June 20th, there was an update on my CIC account reporting that my application is among the 20% that take longer to process but with no deadline. Do you know what exactly does it mean? Already sent two CSE forms and received general answers without any specifics. I don't have a representative in Canada, so I never tried to ask the CIC agents by phone. I just wanna have a clearer perspective regarding the time to better planning my family move (as I have a partner and a child). How much time do you guess my process can take? Thanks!

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello!
My AOR is December 20th; Medical passed February 04th; FSW - PNP from Ontario, from Brazil; Background checking since March. On June 20th, there was an update on my CIC account reporting that my application is among the 20% that take longer to process but with no deadline. Do you know what exactly does it mean? Already sent two CSE forms and received general answers without any specifics. I don't have a representative in Canada, so I never tried to ask the CIC agents by phone. I just wanna have a clearer perspective regarding the time to better planning my family move (as I have a partner and a child). How much time do you guess my process can take? Thanks!
It is hard to predict timelines with ircc..

All you can do is order GCMS notes (gcmsbuddy.com or getgcms.com), write to MP Goodale's office (format available in previous pages) and call them using google hangout (its free- info available in previous pages)..

If you are in Canada - you can google local MP's in your province and have them contact IRCC on your behalf - good luck

Reactions: backtotrack

sigmoid

Aug 17, 2019
December 18th AOR - FSW Outland. Nothing yet. Learnt that Medicals/Criminality passed on calling. Eligibility in progress and background checks not started.

Filed for GCMS notes on July 8th. Didn't even get those yet ~39 days since start of AITP/GCMS statutory period and counting.. :(

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
I got following reply after emailing Ralph -

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

I paid the RPRF on 16th July 2019 and AOR is 21 Dec, 2018. Any ideas how long will it take to get the PPR?
I got a similar response from his office in the evening and the following morning PPR
Criminality passed and Security not initiated.

My case was last touched on May 9th when Eligibility was recommended pass. I have crossed 3 due dates May 2, June 11, July 26 and now they've given me a fourth one August 29.
You are close bro. Godspeed.

rambo19

Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys,
In my IRCC passport request memo Apendix B highlighted URGENT and hihlighted in Red my Medical expires in Oct .. Does it mean- need to act ASAP to both parties (myself & Visa office). Any idea?

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
Hi Guys,
In my IRCC passport request memo Apendix B highlighted URGENT and hihlighted in Red my Medical expires in Oct .. Does it mean- need to act ASAP to both parties (myself & Visa office). Any idea?
Time is of essence. Except you get an extension, you are (probably) going to get a visa that will expire in October. Congratulations!

Reactions: rambo19

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
So many PPRs and congratulations to offer, I wouldn't know where to start! Please excuse my absence - there's a lot of moving parts with my move to Canada, and I haven't been v attentive here
Vanished into the
Eternal void once the
PPR came by

Holler at your peeps

Reactions: kzeed12