India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
December 14th AOR here with Eligibility “Recommended Pass”. File is at Ottawa VO. Any other December 14th applicants in same situation? Any news on what’s the cause of the delays?
December 13th AOR....file at Ottawa and eligibility at 'Recommended pass' too.....waiting for the glorious day of PR....

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Same here. December 26 AOR. Eligiblity recommended pass RPRF requested on 12 July and paid on 16th. Waiting for PPR.
Sailing in the same boat... AOR 26dec Eligibility recommended pass, criminality passed... Has your background check been started?

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
In my experience NO.

Your case only moves when the case officers decide to look into your case. Now how they pick your case is totally random and unknown. All you can do is just pray and hope for a miracle.
Did you ever order notes or email Ralph?
Also, how are you so calm?:p;)

Reactions: Prabha22

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
Hi all, I'm actually from the Jan AOR group.

Just wanted to check if folks whose application is with the Sydney Nova Scotia CIO are seeing any traction ?
Haven't seen any PPRs from the Sydney office in the Jan group.

Thanks,

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

Just wanted to check if folks whose application is with the Sydney Nova Scotia CIO are seeing any traction ?

Thanks,
I'm in the same boat.. hoping for some good news outta Sydney!

Reactions: Pura Vida

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019

Thanks,
I'm in the same boat.. hoping for some good news outta Sydney!
Same here.
Eligibility passed for the last two months.
Nothing has been happening for many months.
No ghosts, no nothing.
Patience is the key.

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Have you seen anyone from Sydney getting their PPR in the past 2 months ?
In another thread specific to Sydney VO, yes; last I recall, someone got PPR on 24th of last month.. But no one from Jan AOR afaik

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Just got the reply from Ralph

Dear **** - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 22, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks are in progress since Aug 6, 2019. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.
Unquote

What does this mean? Any comment would be greatly appreciated

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
Just got the reply from Ralph

Dear **** - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 22, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks are in progress since Aug 6, 2019. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.
Unquote

What does this mean? Any comment would be greatly appreciated
I am going on a limb and say that ... eligibility and criminality checks are done and OK, and they started the security checks in Aug 6 :D So if you are not handpicked for a nice little security screening it should be over relatively soon for you(hopefully). I have never said and heard the word wait as much as now... I live by the wait now !

Reactions: supun567

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
Finally!! Its PPR guys!
Today morning when i checked my inbox it was right there on the top.
This forum has really been a great support & guide.

My timelines:
AOR : 27th dec’18
MEP : 7th feb’19
IP2 : 10th july’19
File approved : 18th july’19
PPR : 9th aug’19
VO : Ottawa

I really wish and hope you guys get it soon!

Priyazara4u2

Aug 9, 2019
Hello guys,
I am writing this to who it may concern about my situation. I had to hire a lawyer from Canada as I had some complications in my file. My lawyer applied for the ITA and we got our ITA by November 2018. I had score of 486. Then my lawyer submitted my application in the end of December. Received my first AOR letter on 29th december 2018. Due to change in my marital status CIC issued me a new AOR letter on 15th May 2019 (according to my lawyer). My IELTS expired on June 24th 2019, as per my Lawyer, CIC is asking for another IELTS. But they haven't made any official request on that.
I am so confused with my lawyer from the beginning. Her answers are so vague, they are not clear and proper for me.
She didnt gave me the confirmation email for the payment. Then she said
my new AOR letter will be issued soon. Now she is asking for my IELTS again without getting any official request from CIC.
As per my concern once ITA and AOR LETTER is issued documents expiration is not important. Correct me if I am wrong.
There is a contract between me and my lawyer, if I try to contact CIC by myself for the update will there be any problem.I am thinking of emailing CIC by myself and get an update from them. Please advice me on this.

Thanks
Prianka