+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
I would suggest all members applying through lawyers/consultants to directly verify the status of your applications. As a skilled worker candidate, I find the need for hiring a consultant beyond my understanding unless you have a complicated history.

Did your consultant help you in increasing your score? Or influenced processing of your application? You are the one who went to school, travelled, worked and then qualified for the invitation.

I agree many consultants are qualified and may be able to guide you with the documentation but this forum is now filled with poor souls who have been taken for a ride even after paying good amount of money.

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Dear Members,

After 250 days of AOR I have received request from CIC to submit additional documents.

The documents are –

“In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø The enclosed Supplementary Information Request for Students form

Ø CV/Resume: Please provide a copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please note that you must provide details since the age of 18 or the past 10 years. Be sure to not leave any gaps. If a section does not apply to you, please enter "none" as per the instructions provided on the form.”

I need to clear some confusions regarding 1st 2 points –

1. I applied for PR, why I am told to submit “Supplementary Information Request for Students form”

The form is like this –

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS

File Number:

Name and Surname:

1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study.

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies

5- List of publication(s) and research papers

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?

Name of company :

Duties:

Name of supervisor(s) :

What shall I write in this form, just “Not Applicable” or should I fill up my Hons/Masters study info? I never wrote any thesis. I just had to write an internship report for completion of my MBA. Shall I put these under past thesis?

2. The CV. I just write it detailing my present and past job responsibilities in line with the reference letter I submitted previously on a white paper and sign it, will it suffice?

Dear members, please give me some well-thought advice, my entire life depends on it. Thanks in Advance.
I also received the same ADR in the month of June. This seems to pull us for extensive security screening.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did you ever order notes or email Ralph?
Also, how are you so calm?:p;)
Did both. Although second notes still hasn't arrived. I have also emailed the Minister of Immigration Ahmed Hussen and got a response form his office as well. Even that still hasn't triggered my application to be processed lol. So basically nothing helps!!!

I wasn't this calm a couple of months ago but I have made peace with it. I have made up my mind I will not get PPR anytime soon so I don't think about it much. Since I have gotten so used to this waiting, I am looking forward to celebrating 1 year anniversary in November. I will be surprised if anything happens before then lol

Abhinav90

Apr 16, 2019
Aor - 12th dec
Mep - 24th jan
Email to ralph - 3rd july
His reply - eligibility in progress, rest not started
Ghost update - 3rd july
Status still ip1
Email to ralph -6th August
His reply - Contact after 3rd october
Job verification phone call - 7th August
Ppr mail - 8th aug

Documents- 4 month bank statement, no payslips, no tax returns. Just reference letter for NOC0124.

Fsw-O, indian passport, Southafrica

I already have a visitor visa for Canada, as per my understanding i just have to submit the photocopy of the passport and visa. If anyone else has an advise about how to go about it when you have a visa, let me know. Thank you.

vesha1990

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

Called IRCC 3 weeks ago and the agent said that my eligibility requires review. Called back a couple days ago and the agent said my eligibility is in progress. How is this possible and has it happened to anyone else? Is it that the agent sees the current status only?

Regards

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Did both. Although second notes still hasn't arrived. I have also emailed the Minister of Immigration Ahmed Hussen and got a response form his office as well. Even that still hasn't triggered my application to be processed lol. So basically nothing helps!!!

I wasn't this calm a couple of months ago but I have made peace with it. I have made up my mind I will not get PPR anytime soon so I don't think about it much. Since I have gotten so used to this waiting, I am looking forward to celebrating 1 year anniversary in November. I will be surprised if anything happens before then lol
It will happen much before November...:)

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello guys,
I am writing this to who it may concern about my situation. I had to hire a lawyer from Canada as I had some complications in my file. My lawyer applied for the ITA and we got our ITA by November 2018. I had score of 486. Then my lawyer submitted my application in the end of December. Received my first AOR letter on 29th december 2018. Due to change in my marital status CIC issued me a new AOR letter on 15th May 2019 (according to my lawyer). My IELTS expired on June 24th 2019, as per my Lawyer, CIC is asking for another IELTS. But they haven't made any official request on that.
I am so confused with my lawyer from the beginning. Her answers are so vague, they are not clear and proper for me.
She didnt gave me the confirmation email for the payment. Then she said
my new AOR letter will be issued soon. Now she is asking for my IELTS again without getting any official request from CIC.
As per my concern once ITA and AOR LETTER is issued documents expiration is not important. Correct me if I am wrong.
There is a contract between me and my lawyer, if I try to contact CIC by myself for the update will there be any problem.I am thinking of emailing CIC by myself and get an update from them. Please advice me on this.

Thanks
Prianka
Lawyers are CANCERS.
I say this request is BS
good luck

Reactions: PrasadK

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Gentleman!

A quick question regarding my current situation.
I have been working as a freelancer since March this year, but I have never let the IRCC know about this fact. Should I send them an updated on my situation? The thing is I don't have any contract or something that proves this experience. Any clue?
Thanks!

abbas343

Aug 9, 2019
Hi,
I had applied for express entry on 15 Dec 2018. I have 484 points. I got e-aor on 25 feb 2019. Since then i have been waiting for the golden email. When i applied i did not 1 year canadian expereince but i have been working as a Devops Engineer so now i have 1 year exp. My ielts is listening 8, Speaking 7, Reading 9 and writing 7. I ordered gcms notes and found out that my application is stuck at eligibility review. It is due to my work experience back home. They are not satisfied with duties.

I have already updated my application with my canadian expereince of 1 year 5 months. I wanted to ask members of this forum that do i need to withdraw application or they will consider my application in CEC? I called ircc and agents gave me different information each time.

Any info in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dear Members,

Problem#1: I need some help to fill up IMM5669e from. In cic webpage it is mentioned that this form should be

"This form must be completed by:

• you, the principal applicant;
  • your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
  • your dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)."
we are a family of 3 (myself, my wife and my son). My wife and son are not accompanying. So, i should submit three filled, printed, signed and scanned copies of IMM5669e, am I correct?

Now, how shall my 4 yr old son sign this document?

Problem#2: While filling up this form i realized in my original application i mentioned my 1 week vacation to nepal as out of country tour. but i did not mention it in my personal history. also i did not mention the hotel's address in address history. if i include it in my personal history now, what may happen?

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dear Members,

Is there any way i can view what i have entered in my express entry application? Previous hacks that were mentioned in the forum not working for me.
i need to view those things for filling up imm5669