Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Golden email!!! Received Ready for Visa email at 6:56am this morning. I am visiting Ottawa and have House of Commons Senate tours at 10am. What a coincidence!!! Good luck to all!!!
Youpiii! Excellent news. I am happy for you.

Abhinav90

Apr 16, 2019
Aor - 12 th dec

One ghost update on 3rd July, still IP1 as on 6th August.

First email to Ralph on 3rd july , his reply-

Eligibility in progress, rest not initiated.

Second email to ralph on 6th august , his reply-

Please feel free to ask another update after 3rd October

Fsw- O
Southafrican residence, indian passport.

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Sooooo, I am facing this peculiar issue. As soon as I enter my credentials and click on continue on the landing page of the website, the website resets for me and goes to the IRCC home page, goes through this cycle again and again. Did anyone face this issue earlier?

Reactions: Pura Vida

namrez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Sooooo, I am facing this peculiar issue. As soon as I enter my credentials and click on continue on the landing page of the website, the website resets for me and goes to the IRCC home page, goes through this cycle again and again. Did anyone face this issue earlier?
It happens sometimes

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Same here, it is a server issue.

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
Happens quite often. The way I deal with this is that I delete cache history and cookies, close the browser, and reopen to try again. And I do this until it works. It takes usually 2-3 attempts, but I've seen days where it took me so much that I stopped to retry later.

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
I just received a reply from Mr. Goodale this afternoon and 2 hours later I got an update on my CIC account!
This is the message from his office:
"Eligibility and criminality are passed.
Your security checks are in progress since Jan 31st"

But, in CIC update, they asked me to upload my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). Does anyone know about this form? How should I fill it as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country!

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello all , I have not received any response from Mr Goodale since 3 weeks. Is it normal ? Or he only replies if ones VO is Canada.

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ghost update!
No changes inside the account. I was requested an additional document on July 16 and sent it on July 17, since then the ADR says ""We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Faut IP2 from the beginning. I hope the ghost was for Eligibility passing, since it was in Review Required for POF.

Reactions: Muriel228

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello all , I have not received any response from Mr Goodale since 3 weeks. Is it normal ? Or he only replies if ones VO is Canada.
Usually they reply on the same day. Try sending an email again and mention that you have not been replied on your 1st attempt

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Looks like I need to order notes as I learned this morning my eligibility is marked as Review required from Ralph’s office :(

I got my first Ghost Update on July 12th and I called IRCC on July 26th where she said it was in review from a final officer but that nothing was marked Review Required.

Has the senior office marked it for review? I don’t get it?!

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
He hadn't responded to my email until I sent him the second email yesterday and then he responded. So, send a follow up email and mention this point that they haven't replied your earlier one.

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
I just received a reply from Mr. Goodale this afternoon and 2 hours later I got an update on my CIC account!
This is the message from his office:
"Eligibility and criminality are passed.
Your security checks are in progress since Jan 31st"

But, in CIC update, they asked me to upload my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). Does anyone know about this form? How should I fill it as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country!
Any idea or experience about this form: Supplementary Information Request form for students