+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I think he does not reply to Inland Applications. I emailed about 1 week ago, no response.
I’m an inland applicant and I heard back from them relatively quickly. Maybe give them a nudge? I’m on the same boat as wishmeluck, I don’t know why Eligibility requires review.. can anyone shed some light on this?

I followed up with the MP and asked what the difference was between Eligibility requires Review and Eligibility under Review and Robyn said that it’s not known to be anything different????

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonali1990

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
I’m an inland applicant and I heard back from them relatively quickly. Maybe give them a nudge? I’m on the same boat as wishmeluck, I don’t know why Eligibility requires review.. can anyone shed some light on this?

I followed up with the MP and asked what the difference was between Eligibility requires Review and Eligibility under Review and Robyn said that it’s not known to be anything different????
Which province you applied from..?
And AOR?.

SID@1991

May 16, 2019

My application is "under review" too. Whenever I called CIC before (last month) they used to say there is a review required for eligibility, a senior officer will review the eligibility. But now they say it's under review by an officer. If I extrapolate from these statements that means the officer is reviewing that "yellow flag" in the application.
Do you know whats the review required for in your application?

Last edited:

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
My application is "under review" too. Whenever I used to call CIC before they used to say there is a review required for eligibility, a senior officer will review the eligibility. But now they say it's under review by an officer. If I extrapolate from these statements that means the officer is reviewing that "yellow flag" in the application.
Do you know whats the review required for in your application?
Mine is at Sydney CIO, do you remember how long it took for it to change from review required to under review? And no I don’t know what the review required is for. I ordered the GCMS notes but they aren’t here yet

SID@1991

May 16, 2019
Mine is at Sydney CIO, do you remember how long it took for it to change from review required to under review? And no I don’t know what the review required is for. I ordered the GCMS notes but they aren’t here yet
1. My file was transferred to Vancouver sometime early May, things happened sometime in between.
2. Same with me, ordered GCMS notes (40+ days). Last time when I called CIC they mentioned that the officer might be working on your file, that's why the notes are delayed!
Nothing is certain here. Hope for good!

phillcent

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I got 'application/profile updated' early this morning, thereafter changed to 'submitted' with slight changes in some of the wordings. A while ago, everything change back to what it was.

Could this be a good sign?
Finally, the GOLDEN MAIL ARRIVES!!!!!!!

You guys have been awesome. Thanks for all the support. For others yet to get, IT SHALL COME...

udreves

Jul 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Any one with a similar timeline waiting for PPR?

STREAM: CEC INLAND
AOR: FEB 3, 2019
MEP: 19 MARCH 2019

GCMS ORDERED 4 MAY:
ELIGIBILITY: NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS
SECURITY: NOT STARTED

VO: CALGARY
SECONDARY VO: VANCOUVER

I applied from Toronto, Ontario. Dont know why visa office is Calgary!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
Hi everyone,
Does anyone has any information on whether the dispatched passport can be collected from Canada vac at Delhi on Saturday??

DieneUmi

Jul 2, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Hi everyone,
Does anyone has any information on whether the dispatched passport can be collected from Canada vac at Delhi on Saturday??
I don't think so. The VAC offices are closed over the weekends. You will have to collect it on Monday. I will be doing the same in Chandigarh.

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
I don't think so. The VAC offices are closed over the weekends. You will have to collect it on Monday. I will be doing the same in Chandigarh.
Okay thanks for the reply

namrez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello people,rprf was requested on the 12th of July and I paid on the 15th of July but I am yet to get ppr yet.i am beginning to get worried sick.my additional document part still reads we are reviewing the additional document you provided.please what do you think
I paid on 16th. It shows, documents have been uploaded. And nothing since then :(

pcanvisa

Star Member
May 14, 2019
@USProgrammer , I have a valid drivers license from Maryland. When i move to Toronto and apply for my Ontario drivers license, will they take my Maryland license away? (I read there is exchange program where drivers from certain countries can simply get full license just by showing the current license)

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Yes they will. You’ll have to surrender your current valid drivers license. I find this so annoying though. They should verify that license is original and make a copy if needed. I don’t get why they want to keep a drivers license.

@USProgrammer , I have a valid drivers license from Maryland. When i move to Toronto and apply for my Ontario drivers license, will they take my Maryland license away? (I read there is exchange program where drivers from certain countries can simply get full license just by showing the current license)