+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey!
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPRs!
I emailed to Mr. Goodale and his reply states that eligibility and criminality passed.
Security yet to be initiated.

I need to know what comes under eligibility.. my POF, job experience and police clearance? Are they passed?

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Seems like a lot of folks who are still actively posting here have their files assigned to CIO Sydney (myself included). According to GCMS notes, my case was last touched on March 1st, then there’s been no movement ever since.

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ended up emailing Ralph Goodale's office yesterday.

Got the following reply:

Ralph Goodale, MP
12:23 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Dear Hitesh - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 30, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is under review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Looks like I have to be patient for a bit longer..at almost 7 months now.
Did you get any ADR requests so far?

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hey!
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPRs!
I emailed to Mr. Goodale and his reply states that eligibility and criminality passed.
Security yet to be initiated.

I need to know what comes under eligibility.. my POF, job experience and police clearance? Are they passed?
Hey, What details should I mention in the email to Mr. Goodale's office?

shreya5391

Jun 14, 2019
Hi Guys, quick questions that i wanted to ask:

1) Ive heard that the COPR has a city of landing mentioned in it, is that flexible for change if i don't plan to stay in that city?

2) Is it possible to apply for and get a tourist visa if one has submitted an application for Express Entry? My sister plans to visit me in canada but has also applied for her PR, will she be denied a tourist visa because of this reason?

Thanks a lot :)

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Has anyone from December with a review on their eligibility received the PPR?
I honestly feel like I should stop waiting for this email to arrive and just move on with life now.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Has anyone from December with a review on their eligibility received the PPR?
I honestly feel like I should stop waiting for this email to arrive and just move on with life now.
How did you find out about eligibility review required? What does it mean?

For me almost 7 months passed and last week got the first ADR and nothing's happened after that.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Does Mr Goodale's office respond to all applications being processed in different visa offices or only some specific VOs? Thanks.
His office responds to all applications. They basically use the information you provide in the email to get an update from IRCC.

Reactions: kzeed12 and Shadima