+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
And don't trust the agents. They literally don't know anything.. my agent told me that no additional documents are required and still I got 2 Adrs.. then she said the ghost update that I received was a system glitch but it was not and she told me to wait until end of august.. and look just after few days, I got the mail.. So don't lose hope and just be little patient. Most of the waiting time is already passed now, it is just a matter of few days ...
Thank you for the positivity. I hope it comes this week!

Reactions: ramanbhatti

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
I have submitted on 9th to abudhabhi .vsf guy told me it takes min 15-30 days and just wanted to ask you is it safe book tickets ?
Are you getting tracking updates from VFS? What does it says? I booked ticket after getting their message. So I suggest it would be better if you wait for passport first. However, i was also told that it will take 10 days but I got it after 2 days only

Reactions: Inrtocad

Inrtocad

Jul 4, 2019
Are you getting tracking updates from VFS? What does it says? I booked ticket after getting their message. So I suggest it would be better if you wait for passport first. However, i was also told that it will take 10 days but I got it after 2 days only
Ok thank you
I haven't got any update yet

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I believe I'm in ip1... as they say security isn't initiated....
My application is also in ip1..
I have read some people saying that they moved to ip2 after receiving mail from CIC saying that application is currently is queue for review by an officer.
I also received that mail but I m still in ip1. May be that's a generic response by them.
Still waiting for something good to happen

Reactions: PRI2019@

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
My application is also in ip1..
I have read some people saying that they moved to ip2 after receiving mail from CIC saying that application is currently is queue for review by an officer.
I also received that mail but I m still in ip1. May be that's a generic response by them.
Still waiting for something good to happen
True ... That's why I often say tht... By seeing others' file moving to further steps, we cn't expect similar progress wid our fileo_O

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,
Need some advise.
I recently renewed my passport. My old was expiring in Nov 2019, but I renewed anyhow.
When I asked my agent, she said no need to update the new passport with a CIC. And, she said when Passport will be requested, we can send both new and old.
Is this okay, or I should send updated one to CIC myself through the forum.

THANKS

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hello,
Need some advise.
I recently renewed my passport. My old was expiring in Nov 2019, but I renewed anyhow.
When I asked my agent, she said no need to update the new passport with a CIC. And, she said when Passport will be requested, we can send both new and old.
Is this okay, or I should send updated one to CIC myself through the forum.

THANKS
You should send the new one through cse in my opinion.

Reactions: Sonali1990

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have been a silent reader in this forum till date.

Profile info:
AOR: December 27th 2018
Applicants: 1 Principal applicant + 1 dependent
MEP: February 8th 2019
VO: Ottawa
Ghost update: July 10th 2019
IP2: July 10th 2019

Still waiting for the golden mail !

Thank you!

SamB21

Jun 10, 2019
Dubai
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
@ramanbhatti
It looks like I am in the same boat as you were. Got an update on Jul 4th that my background has started, but nothing after.
Called CIC and eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is passed, but security hasn't started yet.
What an annoying wait.
Hi Varun,
I'm IP2 since 4th July too. No news yet. Quite anxious.
Ralph's office said criminality and eligibility are passed. Security hasn't begun.
Fingers crossed.

Madan_Tanya

Jul 9, 2019
I’m guessing you got you passport request on the email they sent there is a link to the web forum to email a request to submit your passport to where you currently live. They will respond to your u within 5 days with instructions on what to do. However, if you currently reside in the USA you will have to send your passport to Ottawa most probably. This was on my ready for visa email. If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via theIRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.
Shall update them for the same via IRCC Web Form...Thank you :)