+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

ivoyager

Dec 6, 2018
I got this response from Ralph just now

It means eligibility isn’t finalized, but it looks positive.

Criminality has not started - so it has not passed.

Feel free to request another update Oct 9, 2019.

Don't know what it means but sure looks like nothing has moved.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

Don't know what it means but sure looks like nothing has moved.
Did he seriously mention eligibility not finalized but looks 'positive'

Also feel free to request an update on October 9 2019?

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
I have submitted additional documents in my account, but i can't see it now in my submitted document list. Is it normal?? I am not sure if i have submitted it correctly!!! Can i see it again anywhere
Hi, when you submitted, did you see 'document uploaded but not yet submitted to IRCC? That's the 1st thing you should see. It should later change to 'documents provided'. When you upload, you should scroll down towards the end of the page and click the 'next' button. It will direct you to a page where you will sign that the docs provided are a true copy and then that's it. I hope this helps

Reactions: Joeshu

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi, when you submitted, did you see 'document uploaded but not yet submitted to IRCC? That's the 1st thing you should see. It should later change to 'documents provided'. When you upload, you should scroll down towards the end of the page and click the 'next' button. It will direct you to a page where you will sign that the docs provided are a true copy and then that's it. I hope this helps
Documents provided in the sense I did not see such an option while uploading a document, In my case I choose the file and clicked upload option and I could also see the document listed and after that I clicked upload. Is that what you are trying to say ?

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019

Don't know what it means but sure looks like nothing has moved.[/QUOTE
Is this tht mail which Ralph has sent? Or u hv self written these lines??

Last line shows tht on the given date u can ask him again abt new update on ur file........ Still it sounds vry strange!!

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available. What is the meaning of this in Ralph's notes?
Hv u mailed him twice in a week???? Perhaps thts y he has given u a specific date to ask fr further update....

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
Documents provided in the sense I did not see such an option while uploading a document, In my case I choose the file and clicked upload option and I could also see the document listed and after that I clicked upload. Is that what you are trying to say ?
No. Am saying after you upload, the docs status reads as document uploaded but not yet submitted to IRCC. I was trying to guide the person on how to submit coz I think he had problems uploading the docs. Otherwise what you have said is true

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
No. Am saying after you upload, the docs status reads as document uploaded but not yet submitted to IRCC. I was trying to guide the person on how to submit coz I think he had problems uploading the docs. Otherwise what you have said is true
Thanks for the clarification, yes like as you said it is a bit tricky but can be done.

ivoyager

Dec 6, 2018
Hv u mailed him twice in a week???? Perhaps thts y he has given u a specific date to ask fr further update....
He sent a mail with the below

///I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 13, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid to Nov 23, 2019. ///

And then I sent a reply asking what he meant by recommend pass and to that he replied the above.

My question is, What is happening with my application? Nothing is clear from these mails.