Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
I did get my GCMs notes 3 days back but they r one month old

Thank you for reply, I have received my notes 4 days back and as per it Medicals & Criminality passed Eligibility & Security not yet started, PA has put comment on notes as R10-ok, Recommendation : Pass Criminality, Document set for review-client information, even for incoming documents, status for PCC, qualification, passport is marked as checked, status for employment ref letter and POF is blank, status for client information document is marked as review required. Any idea what can this mean ? Does additional verification mentioned in email has anything to do with SS?
Program assistant does this R10(completeness check) check.Everyone has similar info mentioned by program assistant.
client information document is marked as review required- client information here refers to LOE. Nothing to worry, everyone has it.
Order GCMS notes again.Since you got reply that it is under review recently, your GCMS notes might have been updated recently

I don't think it's SS.

Last edited:

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Program assistant does this R10(completeness check) check.Everyone has similar info mentioned by program assistant.
client information document is marked as review required- client information here refers to LOE. Nothing to worry, everyone has it.
Order GCMS notes again.Since you got reply that it is under review recently, your GCMS notes might have been updated recently

I don't think it's SS.
Thank you for information, appreciate it

Reactions: Abhi2056

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
The same happened to me.
AOR 24th December
Yesterday got a response from CPC Ottawa stating that my application was in a queue to be reviewed by an officer.
Today I found that the profile was updated and background check is in progress (IP2?). Hope it’s a good sign! Fingers crossed
Wow that's great... Is ur security screening done?

Reactions: Danielespeter

Vancouver19

Jan 31, 2019
Hi..Has somebody faced this kind of situation...request your guidance here...reply would be really appreciated.
I’m guessing you got you passport request on the email they sent there is a link to the web forum to email a request to submit your passport to where you currently live. They will respond to your u within 5 days with instructions on what to do. However, if you currently reside in the USA you will have to send your passport to Ottawa most probably. This was on my ready for visa email. If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via theIRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.

Reactions: Madan_Tanya

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Hello everyone,

I am travelling on 19 july from Delhi to Calgary and then on the next day to Edmonton.

My question is, as I am going to live in Edmonton, Can I do immigration formalities ( that we have to do after landing) in Calgary airport?? Will it be ok?

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Wow that's great... Is ur security screening done?
Yes that is definitely a good sign. Wait for 2-3 days and you will get the mail. Which is your visa office?

Reactions: PRI2019@

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
@ramanbhatti
It looks like I am in the same boat as you were. Got an update on Jul 4th that my background has started, but nothing after.
Called CIC and eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is passed, but security hasn't started yet.
What an annoying wait.

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
I completed 7 months today as on 14th July 2019 and I have given up all hopes on these loosers. I see people around me who applied past Jan 2019 are getting their PR's in less than 3 months and here we are still waiting for updates. Calling their agents is even more depressing since they do not hesitate to mention that you now will have to wait for 11 months for the process to complete. Call them everytime and they increase this time frea. God knows what are they doing with our files. I am thinking to apply for my tourist visa but I am not sure if I would get that in time as well. Their's no certainty and confusion everywhere.
Donnu what to say. I understand your frustration.. But the only thing we can control is ourselves in this situation out of control.

Reactions: amitaquarius

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
@ramanbhatti
It looks like I am in the same boat as you were. Got an update on Jul 4th that my background has started, but nothing after.
Called CIC and eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is passed, but security hasn't started yet.
What an annoying wait.
I also moved to ip2 on 4th but received ppr on the very next day..just wait for a while and you'll get it

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
@ramanbhatti
What an annoying wait.
And don't trust the agents. They literally don't know anything.. my agent told me that no additional documents are required and still I got 2 Adrs.. then she said the ghost update that I received was a system glitch but it was not and she told me to wait until end of august.. and look just after few days, I got the mail.. So don't lose hope and just be little patient. Most of the waiting time is already passed now, it is just a matter of few days ...

Reactions: Bunny Thapar