Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Whoa.. what if medicals expire by the time application comes to an end :eek: should it be done again?
Yes, this is what they call "remedical", I wish you have the ppr before this. Hold on, you never know when it show off. Stay positive! :)

k234

May 23, 2019
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-07-2019

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm AOR 21st December. I read somewhere that IP2 is when background check says "we are processing..." and that's what mine says how possible is it to be on ip2 at this time without Medical passed.
Hello,

I have same AOR date as yours. Did you got PPR. I am still waiting at background check.

Thanks
Sonali

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
BTW now the agent said it may take till Nov 2019 to process the application. Last time they said 8 months now they are saying 11 months. Not sure what will they say after 11 months. This is very fustating and bizzare system.
They said the same thing to me. It's ridiculous..

shreya5391

Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys, my application status got updated to this today-

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • February 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me what the “not applicable” in the review of additional documentation means?

Thanks a lot

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November

• Not applicable.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell me what the “not applicable” in the review of additional documentation means?

Thanks a lot
Good sign. They are working on the file.
PPR soon

Reactions: shreya5391

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November

• Not applicable.

Thanks a lot
It will be for rprf request.

Reactions: shreya5391

vijaykumar608

May 25, 2019
Just finished my inland, landing interview (CEC). Appointment time was at 2pm and we arrived at around 1:40pm(my wife and myself). Got a number and waited about 40 mins before it was called. Went up, was asked the address where the pr card will be going, and proceeded to change it as we moved recently.

He then took all the necessary documents, asked us the confirmation questions, got us to sign COPR, and that was it!

He asked how we met and where we work, but it seemed more conversational than an actual inquiry as we laughed a bit after telling him the story. All in all, a good and relatively quick experience, and I don't think the feeling has truly seeped into my skin yet.

My landing is at Etobicoke, and we are currently getting our SIN changed, same building. All of this to say, if you're like me and your middle name should actually be paranoid, don't fret. Once you get that landing email, it's definitely PR. My eternal gratefulness to everyone on this forum for helping me through some sleepless nights and wondering days, I hope everyone can get PPR or the landing email.

Sidenote, he only took the stamped and signed picture for both of us, why do they ask for 2?
Thanks for sharing your experience

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Just finished my inland, landing interview (CEC). Appointment time was at 2pm and we arrived at around 1:40pm(my wife and myself). Got a number and waited about 40 mins before it was called. Went up, was asked the address where the pr card will be going, and proceeded to change it as we moved recently.

He then took all the necessary documents, asked us the confirmation questions, got us to sign COPR, and that was it!

He asked how we met and where we work, but it seemed more conversational than an actual inquiry as we laughed a bit after telling him the story. All in all, a good and relatively quick experience, and I don't think the feeling has truly seeped into my skin yet.

My landing is at Etobicoke, and we are currently getting our SIN changed, same building. All of this to say, if you're like me and your middle name should actually be paranoid, don't fret. Once you get that landing email, it's definitely PR. My eternal gratefulness to everyone on this forum for helping me through some sleepless nights and wondering days, I hope everyone can get PPR or the landing email.

Sidenote, he only took the stamped and signed picture for both of us, why do they ask for 2?
Thanks for sharing the experience, I'm landing in a few hours and I'm a bit nervous but I'm better now.

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
@Mallika S My medicals expire in 20 days and I looked into it. What I found: it's all about the officer he can ask for an extension under certain conditions or remedic. Here is the link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html

@amitaquarius I can only imagine how frustrating it can be to this far from your wife and waiting for the process to end. I found a petition three days ago that some French-speaking communities put online for sponsorships. Here is the link: https://www.change.org/p/ahmed-hussen-traitement-de-dossiers-parrainage-conjoint-de-la-province-du-québec?recruiter=979459420&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=Search>SAP>AU>NonBrand-Tier 1>Head Term>BMM. But I don't think it applies to you as well because it's about Quebec program.

News about my file: I've had a ghost update and after I called a very sweet agent told me that my Eligibility was recommended pass. She also informed me that security will take a while. I was so relieved that I forgot to ask if it's the normal or the longer one. But I feel better now knowing where I stand. If only IRCC was keeping us well informed about the advances in our file and giving us a clear view on the timeline, I think the vast majority of applicants will be much less stressed about this whole story! Because then they will be able to plan their lives accordingly. Being in the dark and feeling helpless and not in control is a really bad experience and I just hope I can recover from it once all this ends.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
@Mallika S My medicals expire in 20 days and I looked into it. What I found: it's all about the officer he can ask for an extension under certain conditions or remedic. Here is the link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html

@amitaquarius I can only imagine how frustrating it can be to this far from your wife and waiting for the process to end. I found a petition three days ago that some French-speaking communities put online for sponsorships. Here is the link: https://www.change.org/p/ahmed-hussen-traitement-de-dossiers-parrainage-conjoint-de-la-province-du-québec?recruiter=979459420&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=Search>SAP>AU>NonBrand-Tier 1>Head Term>BMM. But I don't think it applies to you as well because it's about Quebec program.

News about my file: I've had a ghost update and after I called a very sweet agent told me that my Eligibility was recommended pass. She also informed me that security will take a while. I was so relieved that I forgot to ask if it's the normal or the longer one. But I feel better now knowing where I stand. If only IRCC was keeping us well informed about the advances in our file and giving us a clear view on the timeline, I think the vast majority of applicants will be much less stressed about this whole story! Because then they will be able to plan their lives accordingly. Being in the dark and feeling helpless and not in control is a really bad experience and I just hope I can recover from it once all this ends.
Hi @Maya1515 , I was about to ask for news from your side, good to read your post. I am happy for your eligibility, it means that someone took action and reopened your application, which is good even if we wished better but that's it. I wish you all the best for the remaining steps. We are all in the same situation, one day with high hopes the next in a bad mood...the journey is long and we should do our best to stay cool :) Good luck and have a nice day.

Last edited:

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Whoa.. what if medicals expire by the time application comes to an end :eek: should it be done again?
They can either request re-medicals or automatically extend the existing medicals, as it happened in my case. My medicals were supposed to expire in September, 2019, but they extended it till Sept. 2020. I only found out about this when I emailed Ralph.

So, maybe try mailing Ralph, or ask the helpline agents about your medicals validity. Maybe they've already extended it and you wouldn't know, since it doesn't show up in your CIC profile.